64 Adcock Road,
Beachmere Queensland 4510
DEEP RIVER FRONTAGE ON 36 ACRES
We are pleased to offer this 36 acre (145,687m2) farm with 2 dams and 300 metre river frontage to the Caboolture River. Being only 2km from Deception Bay and Beachmere townships, 45km from Brisbane's CBD and close to Caboolture and Brisbane Airports; it offers the best of both worlds.
- New North Harbour development on the opposite side of Caboolture River
- 2 road frontages, 3 phase power and town water
- 4 Bedroom residence
- Numerous storage facilities / sheds
- 2 x 20,000 litre rainwater tanks
- Area growth: The population is estimated to exceed 530,000 by 2031
Commenced development in the area:
1. North Harbour, Buckley Road, Morayfield is an all-encompassing business and residential community on the banks of the Caboolture River with proposed 300 Berth Marina and Marine Village with future stages of development.
Planned developments in the area:
1. 1780 - 1820 Bribie Island Road, Sandstone Point- Proposed Hotel, Shop, Museum and Entertainment & Recreation.
Please call Geoff Esdale on 0408 787 082 for further information.