SOLD BY CAM & DAVE TEAM - RE/MAX NOW
Welcome to 64 Campbell Drive, where luxury meets practicality in the heart of Mango Hill! This stunning 5-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom home offers an ideal family living experience with an array of features that will truly captivate you.
Step inside and be greeted by a home flooded with natural light and finished in modern neutral tones. The open-plan kitchen, family, and dining area seamlessly connect to a covered alfresco through glass stacker doors, perfect for entertaining family and friends. The gourmet kitchen boasts stone benchtops, an island bench with a breakfast bar, a walk-in pantry, and top-of-the-line appliances.
Upstairs, a large lounge or teenager's retreat opens onto a covered balcony, providing a private escape for relaxation. With additional living areas both upstairs and downstairs, you'll have plenty of space to unwind and enjoy.
This property also offers practicality with ducted air-conditioning, ceiling fans, 22 solar panels, ample storage, and a low-maintenance courtyard. The fully fenced backyard is ideal for children and pets, and a garden shed adds extra storage space.
Situated on a 416m2 block in a family-friendly location, you'll enjoy the convenience of living close to Capestone Village Shopping Precinct, Capestone Lake, schools like Mango Hill State School, North Lakes Secondary College and St Benedict's School, Westfield North Lakes, and public transport options including the bus stop and Mango Hill East Train Station. Plus, easy access to the M1 ensures a stress-free commute to Brisbane CBD.
WHAT WE LOVE:
- 5 bedrooms, all with built-ins, 3 with walk-in-robes
- 2 Bathrooms + downstairs powder room
- Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in-robe
- Multiple living areas
- Modern neutral tones
- Flooded with natural light
- Open plan Kitchen, Family & Dining area flows seamlessly out to a covered alfresco through glass stacker doors
- Large lounge or Teenager's Retreat upstairs opens onto a covered balcony
- Additional living room downstairs
- Stone benchtops throughout
- Gourmet Kitchen with Island bench & breakfast bar, walk-in pantry, 900mm Oven, Gas Cooktop, plumbed in fridge space
- Ducted Air-conditioning + Ceiling Fans throughout
- 22 x Solar Panels
- Plenty of storage throughout
- Low maintenance courtyard
- Fully fenced backyard
- Garden shed
- 416m2 block
- Family friendly location close to Capestone Village Shopping Precinct, Capestone Lake, Mango Hill State School, North Lakes Secondary College, St Benedict's School, Westfield North Lakes, bus stop, Mango Hill East Train Station, parks, and with easy access to the M1 for an easy commute to Brisbane CBD.
This property truly offers the perfect blend of style, comfort, and convenience. Don't miss your opportunity to make it your forever home.
For more information, contact Camden Gale on 0499 160 994 or David Kopelke on 0427 385 580.