6/40 Edmondstone Street,
Newmarket Queensland 4051
Price: Offers about $390k
GOLDEN INVESTMENT! FRESHLY RENOVATED TWO BEDROOM UNIT IN A GREAT LOCATION!
Located just 4 kilometers from Brisbane CBD, this private 2-bedroom unit sits at the rear of a complex of only 6, furthest from the street. The unit is right at the back of the block. 2 minute walk to Newmarket Shopping Centre with all amenities. Bus stop just outside, 10 mins travel by bus to Brisbane city, 7 mins walk to the train station, opposite acres of parkland. Royal Brisbane and Women's Hospital, QUT Kelvin Grove campus are within easy reach.
The property has a modern homely feel with more than most to offer. Single level entry, perfect for small family or downsizing.
This type of double-brick unit is rare to find nowadays, it boasts an array of great features including:
- Newly renovated modern kitchen with brand new appliances including rangehood, gas cooktop, gas oven, dishwasher, and bar-light
- Fully renovated bathroom, with tiles to ceiling
- New windows and frames throughout coupled with high-quality security screens and new curtains
- Freshly painted with LED lights throughout
- Air conditioning in the living room, new ceiling fans in 2 bedrooms
- Large combined living and dining space
- Single lock up garage just right next to it
- Front porch area to enjoy your morning coffee
Highly sought-after rental property, this unit is currently tenanted until February 2022 at $400 per week.
This one won't last long! Please enquire now! Contact Evon Lee on 0408 622 882.
Council rate : approx. $360 pq
Water Rate : approx. $280 pq
Strata: approx. $870 pq