6/44 Wallace Street,
Newtown Queensland 4350
Open Home Details:
Saturday 23rd, January 2021
Get This Contemporary Hamptons Unit With Emphasis On Privacy
A SLIGHT WINDING DRIVEWAY and Hamptons theme crowns this attractive Unit presented by Jacqui Walker - with emphasis on privacy set at the rear of this boutique complex in ideal Newtown.
I LOVE the contemporary internal finishes throughout!
- Owner-Occupiers: Ready for vacant possession early January 2020 ... get your weekends back with less chores here!
- Investors: Anticipate rental income of $300-$325 per week
- A light-filled open-plan living and dining area
::::: Comfort year-round with reverse-cycle air conditioning
- A contemporary kitchen
::::: Stone bench surfaces
::::: The dishwasher will give you your evenings back
::::: Also electric oven and gas cooktop
- Seamless flow from the living area to the undercover entertainment zone
::::: Definitely created for laughter with family and friends!
::::: The private courtyard is fully-fenced
- Ideal master bedroom experience
::::: Ensuite with shower, vanity and toilet
::::: Walk-in robe
::::: And a ceiling fan
- 2 bedrooms total
::::: 2nd bedroom with a mirrored built-in robe
- 2 bathrooms total ... main with shower over bathtub, vanity and toilet
- Handy linen cupboard to the laundry
- And get a private arrival home via the internal automatic single garage
- Attractively landscaped gardens to the common areas
- 330 metres to Newtown State Primary School
- 510 metres to wide open space of Newtown Park and State Rose Garden
- 970 metres to Clifford Gardens Shopping Centre
- 1.7km Grand Central Shopping Centre/CBD
- 2.5km to Harristown State High School
WITH CONTEMPORARY FINISHES, refreshing street appeal and an iconic park nearby, THIS IS THE ONE!
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, we're standing by right now to answer your questions or to arrange your inspection. SEE!
***HELPFUL INFO courtesy of Jacqui Walker Sells Sensational Moves:
- Recent General Rates: $1,011.87 nett 1/2 yr
- Water Access: Typically approx. $295.00 nett 1/2 yr + use
- Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
- Real Property Description: L6 on SP291128
- Internet: Can connect to the NBN via Fibre-to-the-Node technology (FTTN)
- State School Zone: Newtown Primary (P-6, 330m); Harristown High (7-12, 2.5km)
- Virtual Staging: Furniture within these images has been computer generated
- Disclaimer: All care taken, however you are encouraged to independently verify all figures, measurements and indications.