65 Gordon Crescent,
Wakerley Queensland 4154
High On The Hill With City Views..Unique Character Feel..Versatile Living!!
Tell me how many homes are on the market that have this much on offer! It's not often we get a home with such character and space come up in Wakerley, boasting 800m2 of land and a large home with ample indoor and outdoor living areas this one should be at the top of your must inspect list!
This Federation inspired home truly creates the feeling of home as soon as you walk in the door. This grand beauty has beautiful landscaping with an in-ground pool, wraparound decks that offer city views with finishes to complement the exterior of the home such as polished timber floors, high ceilings, and federation style kitchen.
Offering five bedrooms, three bathrooms, multiple livings areas both indoors and out, two-car garage AND two space carport high enough for caravan/boat parking, the amount of space this substantial home has to offer is more than enough for the whole family!
Cleverly designed to capture year-round breezes with its elevated positioning and well thought out floor plan, there was a lot of thought put in when it came to designing this beautiful home. The kitchen, being the heart of the home overlooks the deck and features breakfast bar, stone benchtops, dishwasher, stainless steel appliances, 900mm gas cooktop and pantry that provides ample storage.
65 Gordon Cr Features:
- Gumdale State School catchment
- Immaculate presentation and well cared for by 1 owner
- 5 Bedrooms, Master with Ensuite and WIR
- 3 Bathrooms in immaculate condition
- 2 Car Garage AND a Carport for an extra 2 Cars or a boat/caravan
- Solar panels, air conditioning (which you will rarely need) and plantation shutters
- In-ground Swimming Pool with entertaining space for lounging next to the pool
- Wine down on the massive entertaining deck with city views!!
- Wrap around verandah to the entire middle level that catches all the breezes
- Timber flooring throughout the main living and dining areas
- Spacious open plan living and dining that flows to the verandah
- Large separate formal living area or media room
- 800m2 block that is used well and offers grass for the kids or pets
- Rumpus room or teenagers retreat downstairs with full bathroom
- This home has a great feel and offers excellent privacy
Properties like this don't come up often so take the opportunity while it is there. For those who seek character, space, and privacy this home is perfect for you! Contact us today to book your private inspection. I look forward to hearing from you soon.