Serene Country Living Awaits - Discover 664 Pierces Creek Road in Pierces Creek!
- 3 or 4 good sized bedrooms
- Open plan living with polished hardwood flooring, fireplace and fan
- 4th bedroom or carpeted lounge room with built-in robe and ceiling fan
- Brand new kitchen with 6 burner gas stove, plus plenty of bench space, cupboards and breakfast bar
- Breath taking bathroom with shower, bath & toilet
- Tiled laundry with storage cabinets
- Separate toilet for added convenience
- Convenient mudroom with some shelving
- Expansive deck with rural views and fireplace
- Solar hot water system
- 3 x 25,000 litre rain water tanks to the main house
- Waste water treatment plant
- Old stables now converted into a semi-enclosed shed
- Veggie patches & good fencing
- Designed for off the grid living
- Painted concrete throughout
- Kitchenette with gas cooking and a huge store room
- Open plan room with fireplace and beautiful timber posts
- 2 spacious rooms, each with ceiling fans
- Tiled washroom with shower and integrated laundry
- Ground mount solar System - 3kw with 12 x 2V batteries
- Diesel generator - approx. 7 kW
- 25,000 litre + 10,000 litre water tanks
- Gas hot water system
- Chicken coup
- Current fencing suits cattle
- Large dam in the paddock with great, flat pasture
- Diverse 32 acres in total
- 4x4 and great walking tracks throughout bushland and creek beds
- 7 Minutes to the Crows Nest CBD
- 45 Minutes to Toowoomba CBD
Escape to the tranquility of country living at 664 Pierces Creek Road. This idyllic property offers a unique opportunity for discerning buyers seeking a peaceful retreat with an abundance of space. Set in the picturesque surrounds of Pierces Creek, this property boasts 32 acres of diverse land, a well-designed main house; additional infrastructure with off-the-grid livability, making it a perfect haven for nature enthusiasts and those looking to embrace a sustainable lifestyle.
House 1 welcomes you with the charm of polished hardwood flooring and an inviting open-plan living area. The cozy fireplace and ceiling fan provide a comfortable ambiance, creating the perfect setting for relaxing evenings. This versatile home features three or four good-sized bedrooms, offering ample space for the whole family. The possible fourth bedroom or (as it is currently used) carpeted lounge room with built-in robe and ceiling fan ensures flexibility to suit your families needs.
The heart of the home is the brand new kitchen, thoughtfully designed with a 6-burner gas stove, plenty of bench space, cupboards, island bench with breakfast bar located on the Eastern side of the home allowing beautiful woodland views. Enjoy the breathtaking bathroom, complete with a shower, bath, and toilet, offering a serene space to unwind. The convenience of a separate toilet and a tiled laundry with storage cabinets adds functionality to daily living.
Step outside onto the expansive deck and be captivated by the rural outlook that surrounds you. The deck is perfect for entertaining and is equipped with it's own Wood fireplace. Additionally, a solar hot water system and three 25,000-litre rainwater tanks to the main house ensure eco-friendly living.
The property also boasts the old stables, now converted into a semi-enclosed shed which is great for cars or any other storage, veggie patches, and good fencing (currently set up for cattle), providing plenty of scope for your lifestyle aspirations.
The second structure has been thoughtfully designed to be totally self-sustainable. The interior showcases painted concrete flooring, while an open-plan room with a fireplace and beautiful timber posts creates a warm and welcoming atmosphere. The kitchenette with gas cooking and a huge store room add practicality to daily living. There are two separate spacious rooms, each with ceiling fans, a tiled washroom with shower, and an integrated laundry offer functionality and comfort.
Embrace sustainability with the ground-mount solar system - 3kw with 12 x 2V batteries and a diesel generator (approx. 7 kW), providing power independence. With 25,000-litre and 10,000-litre water tanks, a gas hot water system, and a chicken coup, this structure offers a self-sustaining and eco-friendly lifestyle.
The property's land is well-suited for cattle, and a large dam in the paddock with great, flat pasture adds to the charm of this diverse 32-acre property. Explore the area with 4x4 tracks and enjoy great walking trails throughout bushland and creek beds.
The property is situated only 7 minutes from the Crows Nest CBD; which provides an abundance of convenience from Cafe's, to an IGA, the local 'country style' pub and of course, the famous Crows Nest Soft Drinks. There is also a central park, public pool and many other public facilities available to all. The Toowoomba CBD is only 45 Minutes from your front gate as well.
Don't miss the opportunity to experience the serenity and beauty of country living at 664 Pierces Creek Road. Contact us today to arrange a viewing and explore all the possibilities this exceptional property holds.
General rates: currently $608.48 net per half year.