668-670 Mount Cotton Road,
Sheldon Queensland 4157
Price: SOLD BY DEBORAH EVANS & FRASER EVANS
SOLD BY DEBORAH EVANS & FRASER EVANS
Contemporary style and acreage serenity define this residence, where flowing spaces and outstanding quality combine to create an impeccable lifestyle home.
On a very secluded 7.3 acre landholding, it is the epitome of family excellence boasting relaxing bushland views. The home showcases a spacious light-filled layout and landscaped outdoor areas that go together to provide an entertainers' delight in a great location.
Timeless solid timber flooring guides you through the home, while the elegant light interior and high ceilings offer a feeling of space. Stretching across three defined zones, this home provides seamless indoor/outdoor dining and entertaining spaces.
This property also presents an amazing business opportunity. Approximately 1700sqm of this property has been DA approved to operate trucks and machinery 24hrs a day, 7days a week.
• The master suite boasts an impressive walk-in robe and stylish ensuite with dual vanities
• Additional four built-in oversized bedrooms and home office
• Large modern kitchen with oversized walk-in pantry, vast granite bench space, and quality appliances providing easy access to the living and outdoor entertaining areas
• Solid hardwood timber flooring is featured throughout
• Timber framed & security screened glass bi-fold doors open to the spacious outdoor entertaining area
• Purpose-built media and formal lounge room
• Designated gym with floor to ceiling mirrors
• Multi-zoned Ducted air conditioning is throughout the home
• 2.7m ceiling
• Multi-camera Security system with motion sensors
• Two double oversized garaging with car remote control
• 13m x 20m shed with 8m to peak
• DA approved plans for approximately 1700 sqm to operate a home business
The position is perfect for a balance of rural living and supreme convenience. Within minutes to local amenities, quality educational facilities, 12 minutes to the Carindale Westfield Shopping Community, and only 22 minutes from the Brisbane City.