688 Back Creek Road,
Crows Nest Queensland 4355
Price: OFFERS BETWEEN $689,000 - $725,000
Acreage with Panoramic Views
Would you like to own great views of valleys and ranges in natural bush surrounds, all your own water and power, not far from town?
A 175-acre property overlooking the picturesque valleys with a blanket of treetops rolling out to the coast.
- 3 double sized bedrooms plus study or 4th bedroom
- The kitchen features an Italian Euro gas oven and cooktop with 5 burners as well as a Rayburn wood-fired stove. It boasts island benchtops and ample storage with a walk-in pantry.
- Lounge room
- Formal dining
- Sitting area
- Separate toilet, shower, and bath
- Good sized country laundry with easy access to the carport
- The downstairs features a 5th bedroom/games room/guestroom
- Wooden floor features and cathedral ceilings
- Large verandah showcasing the views
- Open fireplace
- 13,000 gallons (59,000L) of rainwater storage
- Solar hot water
- Back yard fenced for dogs
- Dog kennels
- Poultry runs
- Cattle yards with steel crush
- Wireless Internet
- New 'Outback Alino Inverter' - 5KW surging to 10KW
- Solar Edwards hot water backed up with Rayburn slow combustion stove.
- Workshop for the handyman. Large enclosed storage under the home
- 2 enclosed farm sheds. Garden sheds & hot house.
- House dam with a petrol pump
- 4 other dams, the main spring feed dam has a German designed Lorentz solar pump (reconditioned 4 years old). This pumps to an 8,000-gallon tank on top of the hill.
Water from here is reticulated for use on the farm and can be used through the home on a dual system if required.
The property was originally used for cattle as a dairy night paddock. Fenced into 6 or 7 paddocks in the 1980s for Droughtmasters. Some paddocks have since been used for growing of native plants for the flower and foliage market.
Established fruit trees: Apple, Pineapple, Banana, Peaches, Mangoes, Mulberries, Carob & Grumichama. Two producing vegetable gardens.
Rates: $390.50 per half-year
Property plan available upon request.
To book your inspection today, contact Kevin on 0408 108 785 or [email protected]