7 Egret Crescent,
Condon Queensland 4815
Price: Offers Over $299,000
Here's a home that REALLY has it all!!
*** SCHEDULED OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS HAVE RECOMMENCED ***
(Standard COVID-19 Protocols & Maximum Person Restrictions will Apply)
Text or call 0403 345 543 to View privately or to View via video call.
The renovated home is great, and so is the huge shed with room for workshop, quad bikes, kayaks - all your toys!
Generous double side gate access makes it easy to grab the kayaks and take the short stroll to the nearby river for a gentle paddle.
The pool is perfect for cooling off after exercise, and is ideally placed off the covered entertaining area so kids can splash while you're enjoying a beer and barbecue.
The 809 sq m block is fully fenced and has plenty of space. Chickens have enjoyed roaming at the back of the yard which has been designed with low-maintenance in mind. There's minimal lawn to mow, so you can spend all your spare time working on projects in the big shed, enjoying relaxed times round the pool, taking advantage of the very close proximity of our wonderful Ross River...or head inside to enjoy your favourite movie in one of the living rooms.
This home features a large open plan living and dining area fully air conditioned with room for everyone to gather. The stylish kitchen has stunning timber benchtops with a brand new cooktop and oven and has lots of cupboard space. Walk through to the butler's pantry with even more storage. Past the pantry and laundry, there is an additional air conditioned room for your home office, theatre room or just somewhere for the kids to play and get away.
There are 4 good sized bedrooms with ceiling fans and built-in robes, 3 of which have air conditioning. The bedrooms are well separated from the main living areas of the house.
For all those men saying "I need a shed" well now you can have one. The 6m x 6m powered shed is ready for you to start working in or turn it into that man cave you have always wanted, or you can drive your cars down the driveway at the side to have them securely stored.
* 4 bedrooms all with ceiling fans and built-in robes, 3 with air-conditioning
* Great kitchen with plenty of cupboard space and butler's pantry
* Huge open plan living and dining area
* Extra bonus room with air conditioning to use as a theatre room, home office or kids retreat
* Smartly renovated bathroom located in the bedroom wing
* Undercover patio area
* Large 10m in-ground fibreglass pool
* 809 sq m fully fenced block with double gate side access
* 6m x 6m powered shed with roller doors and side door access
* Only 6 minutes to Willows Shopping Centre and Cannon Park plus the Ring Road makes the Hospital and Uni very close too!
Lots of properties claim to "have it all". This one really does!