7 Norman Street,
South Toowoomba Queensland 4350
"Kilkenny Court" Block Of 6 Strata Titled Units in South Toowoomba! A Must Have in Your Portfolio!
It's time to secure yourself a prosperous future with this outstanding investment opportunity. Positioned in a high demand area, this complex of 6 units cater to a variety of tenants and are currently fully occupied.
At A Glance:
- 5 x two bed, one bath, one garage unit with an extra parking space
- 1 x three bed, one bath, one garage unit with an extra parking space
- Unit 6 offers a large fenced backyard with 2 gardens sheds and side access.
- Solid and content tenant portfolio, with zero vacancy
- Central South Toowoomba location, close to many popular amenities
- Low maintenance investment
- Situated on a 1,515mÃ?Â² block
- Quiet Location
- Unit 1 is currently rented at $300 per week until 30/07/2022
- Unit 2 is currently rented at $290 per week until 08/08/2022
- Unit 3 is currently rented at $300 per week until 30/05/2022
- Unit 4 is currently rented at $290 per week until 07/10/2022
- Unit 5 is currently rented at $250 per week until 07/06/2022
- Unit 6 is currently rented at $280 per week until 23/06/2022
Each unit is strata-titled, however, one owner here so ZERO body corporate fees.
Within just minutes from Toowoomba CBD, Grand Central Shopping Centre, local restaurants, cafes and supermarkets, and multiple primary and high schools.
Don't hesitate or you might just miss the investment opportunity of the year!
** Please enquire about the floorplans for Unit 3-6
General rates: currently approx. $1,059.14 net per half year per unit
Water rates: currently $314.95 net per half year plus consumption per unit
Zoning: Residential Conservation (Toowoomba)
Primary school state catchment: Toowoomba East State School
High school state catchment: Centenary Heights State High School
Disclaimer: All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate. However, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions. (Including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.