7 Orpheus Place,
Redland Bay Queensland 4165
Price: Offers Over $879,000
Open Home Details:
Saturday 19th, September 2020
An Elevated Lifestyle in Every Aspect
Architecturally designed and eco-friendly, this immaculately presented two-storey residence on 727m2 will impress the most astute of buyers. Positioned on a whisper quiet cul-de-sac street, surrounded by other quality homes, it exudes a certain sophistication you will be delighted to share with friends and family.
Beyond its impressive frontage with landscaped gardens and unique timber pathway, this address is truly bespoke. A remarkable central foyer with soaring high void space is destined to leave an impression. High windows peak out to the blue sky and welcome an abundance of natural light and refreshing breezes inside.
The ground level carries through a soft palette of crisp neutral tones and contrasting quality bamboo flooring. There is a central living area which adjoins a huge rumpus room. It includes a designated wet bar and there's plenty of space for a pool table.
Around the corner is a formal dining area and a gourmet kitchen with sleek Caesarstone benchtops, 900mm oven with five-burner gas cooktop, undermount sink, breakfast bar, double-width fridge space and a butlers pantry.
Outside is a serene timber deck which overlooks the resort-style in-ground pool, ideal for hosting friends and family year-round!
Completing the ground level is a spacious 5th bedroom/guest retreat with a private ensuite.
Across the upper level is your family's private oasis featuring an additional living area with a rear balcony. The king-sized master suite offers five-star luxury at home with a private balcony, two walk-in robes and ensuite with dual basin vanity. The additional bedrooms are steps away from the main bathroom with shower, bathtub and a separate toilet.
Property Highlights and Additional Features:
• Architecturally designed and eco-friendly home on 727m2
• Five air-conditioned bedrooms (3 with built-in robes and 2 with walk-in robes)
• Exquisite master suite with “his and her” walk-in robes, ensuite, dual vanity, large shower and private balcony with great views
• Ground-level guest bedroom with ensuite
• Separate rumpus room with wet bar and stacker doors to bring the outdoors in
• Gourmet kitchen with 900mm oven, five-burner gas cooktop, Caesarstone benchtops, breakfast bar and butlers pantry
• Downstairs formal dining and living areas
• Office/study area
• Secondary living area upstairs with a large balcony
• Three car accommodation with extra height, separate workshop/home office room and mezzanine storage, plus extra storage cupboard