The Honey Jackpot
You don't get this opportunity very often to secure the honey jackpot! Enjoy your piece of paradise walking distance to beautiful beaches & parklands where peace and tranquility is assured. This large family, beach home with extensive renovations already completed, is the perfect property for a young couple, family, investors or those that require dual living opportunities.
The property will be a crowd pleaser and welcomes one and all. Set in a quiet, family friendly street in the sought-after seaside suburb of Bucasia, it is here that you will live the life you deserve and enjoy creating special memories with loved ones.
The inviting entrance at the front of the home leads to internal stairs to take you to the main living whilst downstairs boasts a variety of large multipurpose rooms. This home can cater for one and all - teenagers, young adults studying from home but want their own space, elderly parents or you could easily rent out the space.
At a glance some of the fabulous features of this property include:
- at the front of the home a great sunroom, perfect to set up as a reading area or relax and play your favourite music
- Open planned and tiled, air-conditioned lounge room which integrates nicely with the kitchen and dining
- Functional kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard space. For those who love cooking, we have the extra wide oven and gas cooktop
- Easy transition to the back verandah for Sunday BBQ's
- Large master bedroom
- Three other good-sized bedroom upstairs
- Tastefully renovated main bathroom
- Two large multipurpose rooms with a large lounge room separating the two
- Ideal for playing the guitar, hanging out with friends or create the perfect kids zone. The functionality of downstairs area is endless
- Back patio is where you will enjoy summer living. Splash around in the saltwater pool, potter in the garden, have family and friends over for the barbie - there's plenty of space to soak up the tranquillity of beachside living. Wait until you can feel those sea breezes!
- Child and pet friendly, low maintenance 784 sqm fully fenced back yard
- Bore water available
- Good side access to the big shed has plenty of room for the boat, caravan and to house the paddleboard, surfboard and tools
- Quiet, family friendly location, so kids can kick the footy, have a game of cricket, and ride their bikes/ scooters out the front
- Upgrades completed by current owner - New roof, hot water system, main bathroom, bore pump, concrete driveway, big shed, pool liner and internal paint
- Rates approx. $1700 per half year
- Rental letter available on request
Why make Bucasia your First Choice in Suburbs?
This home offers the latest in coastal living and is just waiting for the right people to call it home.
- A hop, skip and jump to the beach & parklands
- Within a few minutes from home is - groceries, gym, GP Superclinic and an array of playgrounds, childcare facilities and specialty stores
- Close to schools both Primary and Secondary
- Sought after suburb excellent for those who love coastal living, throwing in a line, paddle boarding or beach vibes. You can hear the waves crashing...
This is the honey jackpot. Don't delay in becoming the Queen of St Bees and live the life you deserve. For more information call Sales Consultant Leanne Druery of RE/MAX RESULTS today.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.