715/22 Charles Street,
Parramatta New South Wales 2150
Price: Buyers guide $630,000 to $650,000
Open Home Details:
Wednesday 10th, August 2022
Invest with a return of 6%+
With 128sqm on the title, this is no ordinary Parramatta 2 bedroom apartment. Situated in one of Parramatta's prime locations, on the corner of Charles and George Streets sits this unique residential apartment. The apartment is currently tenanted and fully furnished. Investor? No problems this is rented with short term rental specialists Waterfront Apartments. Looking to live? No problems we can arrange vacant possession and removal of the furniture. With some updates and in the short term rental market there's about 8% return and currently showing about 6.3%.
Boasting unparalleled convenience you're within walking distance of the Parramatta Bus/Rail Interchange, the wonders of Harris Park and it's exotic dining options, the future light and Metro Rail Systems, the Ferry wharf, Parramatta Public School and Arthur Phillip High School, Westfield, parks, reserves, river walks, Commbank Stadium, soon to be Powerhouse Museum, Riverside centre, Eat Street and so much more that only our world class city can offer!
What we love about this home:
* Over sized bedrooms with lots of natural light, the second with a large balcony and city views, both with built in robes
* Expansive open plan living/dining and kitchen areas opening onto a north facing balcony
* Modern kitchen with stone bench top, gas cooking, stainless steel appliances and lots of cupboard space
* Two Bathrooms, one ensuite and one main with shower and bath, both boasting modern fixtures
* Two Balconies one with city views
* Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
* Security Building
Definitely circle this one it's a great apartment in a great location. Call Morris on 0488 291 908, Melissa on 0498 111 300 or Charlie on 0477 628 703 for more information or appointment to view.