Extremely Centrally Located LARGE 3 B/R Townhouse with Arguably the Best Courtyard in Complex
Look, this large, refreshed-in-recent-times, townhouse makes for ideal living both inside & out. Forget about tiny, barely-usable courtyards, this one is a cracker, and you will use it extensively.
The covered alfresco area leading to the astroturfed courtyard with its cute garden edge theme with well-developed trees & ferns will appeal to entertainers & families who want room. What's more the gate at the back leads directly to the external park and the kid’s playground! What an asset.
Plus, it also neatly sidesteps another ‘problem child’ when it comes to complex living – that of parking! You have a large SLUG plus an additional side parking spot plus visitors parking within 10 metres.
So, the outside living is as good as you will find and inside, well, there’s nothing to be done except move in and enjoy as the townhouse has been refreshed over recent years.
The downstairs area is carpeted, open-plan living of good size which leads directly to that much-vaunted outdoor area. The kitchen is very functional with plenty of storage space, Westinghouse dishwasher is almost brand new, powder room and massive separate laundry that may lend an opportunity to become a complete second bathroom.
Upstairs, we have 3 good sized, carpeted bedrooms with built-ins. Plus, a two-way bathroom that contains a separate bath and modern glass framed shower with modern fixtures. A separate W/C, plus cupboard storage completes the arrangement.
And it has a number of extra trimmings you will appreciate. All windows & doors are security screened and there’s a great A/C unit downstairs which keeps the entirety cool, plus the master has its own split system.
Finally, when talking convenience and centrality, it is hard to beat this location; so close to major arterial roads which can have you on the highway to Brisbane or Sydney within minutes, also Robina and the fabulous Gold Coast beaches in just ten minutes. It’s handy to schools, shopping, restaurants, caf&aecute;s and all services.
Final Comment: My vendor is keen to sell, and this townhouse will appeal to today’s buyer market. I expect interest to be significantly strong with a sale to occur in short time. So do not delay.
• Single lock up garage with internal entrance
• Parking for 2 cars in a SLUG + single open space + visitor parking within 10m
• Full security screens of doors & windows upstairs & down – great peace of mind
• Carpeted open plan living/dining area extends through to alfresco deck & courtyard
• Powerful split system A/C
• Good sized, functional kitchen with plenty of bench & storage space (overlooks courtyard)
• Wall oven, black ceramic cooktop + new W/house dishwasher; Room for large fridge
• Covered alfresco area overlooking courtyard – an extension of the living area
• Attractive, astroturf, well-treed, easy maintenance private courtyard (Possibly the best in the complex)
• Gate access at rear to park and playground next door
• Powder room
• Separate and large laundry - This may lend an opportunity to be a full second bathroom
• 3 good sized bedrooms with builtin wardrobes (master has sep A/C unit)
• Refreshed 2-way bathroom with modern freeze tiling
• Modern glass shower with quality fittings plus sep bath and new stone top basin/cabinetry
• Sep W/C
• Ideal location – central to all amenities
• Two swimming pools + BBQ areas
• Well-managed complex
RE/MAX use best practice standards in accordance with the latest Government recommendations to help stop the spread of COVID-19. Please inspect our properties with confidence.
Further, in preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.