73-75 Golden Four Drive,
Bilinga Queensland 4225
Price: $650,000 - $1,050,000 - DEVELOPMENT SOLD OUT
WHEN LIFESTYLE & LOCATION IS EVERYTHING!
Have you ever dreamed of a Coastal Lifestyle?
## $25,000 Home Buyers Grant reduces from 1st January to $15,000 ##
Aurum Sands is a new beach side boutique development nestled between the prestigious Bilinga & North Kirra beaches representing modern beach side living whilst holding true to its origins of an authentic Gold Coast beach culture.
Be the envy of your friends and secure a premium home in a million dollar location at an affordable price.
70% already SOLD OFF PLAN - only 10 LEFT
• 31 apartments over 7 Floors
• 19 x 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartments
• 12 x 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartments
• Expansive open plan floorplans
• Stunning Ocean Views from each apartment
• Premium Fixtures and Fittings throughout
• Timber Flooring in all 3 bedroom apartments
• Tile Flooring in all the 2 bedroom apartments
• Choice of Brushed Nickel, Chrome or Black Tapware
• Full Height Floor to Ceiling Glazing
• USB Plug Points in Bedrooms and Kitchen
• Resort style pool, BBQ facilities with shower & bathroom
• Bicycle Storage for each apartment
• Residents Lounge
• Garbage Shoot on each Floor
• Secure basement car parking
• Push Bike Storage
• Central Location
• Coastal Living
• Some of the Coast’s finest restaurants and bars on your door step
• Easy access to M1 motorway
• Walking distance to Southern Cross University, Gold Coast Airport, Coolangatta and Tweed
BODY CORPORATE - Approximately $78 per week
There is a *$25,000 rebate available for all the 2 bedroom apartments along with the $15,000 1st time home owners grant.
* $25,000 only available for a purchase prior to 31st December 2020.
## RENDERS ##
LOUNGE, KITCHEN, BATHROOM & KITCHEN - TYPE C1 North
LOUNGE & KITCHEN - TYPE A2
In preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
RE/MAX use best practice standards in accordance with the latest Government recommendations to help stop the spread of COVID-19. Please inspect our properties with confidence.