73 Cochran Street,
Woodford Queensland 4514
Price: $919k + buyers
WHEN ONLY THE BEST WILL DO!!
This amazing home is located in the sought after high end Woodford Westwood Estate! Situated in this truly desirable area and surrounded by other quality homes, makes this a home one not to be missed if you are after the best. Built just two years ago by Metricon, this stunning home is not only spacious, stylish, and contemporary, but has been built to last with a steel frame. The views of the Glass House Mountains from the front and rear balconies are just stunning. Sit back and enjoy a glass of wine and watch the clouds roll in.
The owners built the home as their "dream come true" and with the intention to stay however circumstances have changed and they are now on the move. Be the one to benefit from all their hard work and passion.
Set on a fenced, level & usable 5063m2 block there will be more than enough room for the kids, pets, horse or to simply enjoy the country lifestyle that this property offers. With a farm as your rear neighbour you can look out and enjoy the tranquility.There is a buffer zone on the farm therefore you won't have rear neighbours.
15 x 12 x 4 sized shed with foil insulation to the ceiling and 3 phase power is ideal for any man, or home business to operate out of and a 5000L approx rain water tank.
The home itself offers
- Large master with ducted air conditioning, huge walk through robe, massive ensuite with rain water shower head, spa bath, double vanity, huge private balcony with spectacular views.
- Additional 3 large bedrooms with built in robes with ceiling fans and ducted air conditioning.1 bedroom with balcony and more spectacular views.
- Main Bathroom with deep bath and rainwater shower head
- Separate toilet
- Central lounge area
- Large office at the front to enable you to have people come without having to go through your whole home
- Very spacious lounge room
- Media room with provision for projector
- A WOW kitchen with windows splashback, ceasar stone benchtops,canopy range hood 90cm
6 burner gas cook top & electric oven, dishwasher, plumbing for fridge, butlers pantry with sink
- Massive open plan dining & living area off kitchen
- Large laundry
- Storage under stair case (that has lighting).
- Covered alfresco area with power and an outdoor kitchen
- Ceiling fans,4 zoned ducted airconditioning & LED down lights throughout
- Downstairs toilet
- Bio cycle
- Gorgeous rural outlook
Properties like this are rare and only one lucky buyer can grab it. Act now to secure this property before the next person does.
Available for viewing 7 days a week.