7/3 Orvieto Terrace,
Kings Beach Queensland 4551
Price: Offers Over $549,000
Open Home Details:
Saturday 15th, August 2020
THE EPITOME OF ELEGANCE
Free virtual tour available, simply get in touch for the link. Private inspection available 7 days by appointment only due to Covid-19.
The pinnacle of unit living beckons with this fully renovated masterpiece. Crisp, contemporary and featuring a great sense of privacy, this impressive residence is presented as new and provides luxury living with quality appointments throughout and a focus on easy, low care living and entertaining.
A rare offering anywhere on the Sunshine Coast, showcased by an expansive 129m2 of combined living space, the residence is ideal for those who demand excellence. The colours and textures that run throughout the residence are warm and welcoming with extensive use of organic tones reflecting the surrounding area.
Move in and enjoy the fantastic lifestyle that awaits. Surf all day, indulge in the local trendy restaurants and cafes, and live the Sunshine Coast lifestyle that all your friends will envy.
- Vast, light-filled interiors spilling out to the east facing balcony
- Contemporary design featuring effortless indoor entertaining
- Immaculate attention to detail adorned with quality fittings and fixtures
- Three palatial bedrooms and two elegant bathrooms
- Perfect weekender, investment or permanent residence
- Single lock up garage, low body corporate and close to public transport
- Within a minutes walk to the patrolled beach, cafes and restaurants
- 12 minutes to the Sunshine Coast University Hospital Precinct
- 25 minutes to Sunshine Coast Airport
This is your chance to simply move in and soak up the luxurious lifestyle on offer with this immaculate residence.
Act now to avoid disappointment and arrange your inspection with Lachlan Anderson today.
'Nankita' Kings Beach is perfectly positioned on the southern end of the Sunshine Coast. Only 15 minutes to Sunshine Coast hospital precinct and 25 minutes to Sunshine Coast airport with famous beaches, shops, restaurants, prestigious private and state schools and the famous Greg Norman designed golf course all within a 5km radius.
RE/MAX is committed to adhering to the Australian and State Government regulations around open homes and property inspections. Strict Social Distancing and hygiene rules to be adhered to. Conditions of Entry will be applied.