73 Taylor Street,
Newtown Queensland 4350
Set & Forget Investment Opportunity!
- Character Style complex of 6 units, each featuring:-
- Large bedroom
- Separate office/study (except unit 1)
- Spacious lounge room
- Kitchen with electric cooking appliances
- Bathroom hosts shower over bath and toilet
- Internal laundry
- VJ walls, high ceilings & timber look flooring
- Single allocated carpark under carport
- Returning $1,165 per week
This is your chance to acquire an investment opportunity like no other with this rejuvenated character style unit complex. Located in the always popular suburb of Newtown, 73 Taylor Street is in a great convenient position, with St Ursula's College across the road and within walking distance to Newtown Bowls club, Newtown Park and the city centre.
The property is currently divided into six individual units and is returning $1,165 per week. These units are ever popular with tenants due to the convenient location and is a high growth investment for the astute investor.
Each unit features one large bedroom, separate good sized lounge room, kitchen equipped with electric cooktop and oven, neat & tidy bathroom with shower over bath and toilet plus an internal laundry with single wash basin. For extra space each unit, except Unit 1, features a separate study/office. The units boast gorgeous character charm including high ceilings, VJ walls and timber look flooring, and there are security screen doors to each unit for your added peace of mind.
Externally there is a single carport for each unit plus a communal grass area. The property is fenced on 3 sides and provide easy access to the units from Taylor Street.
Investors - the unit complex is currently returning at $1,165 a week through our RE/MAX Success Property Management Department. A fantastic 6.68% return.
Leases that are currently in place:
* Unit 1 - $200 per week until November 2021
* Unit 2 - $180 per week until February 2022
* Unit 3 - $210 per week until September 2021
* Unit 4 - $200 per week until August 2021
* Unit 5 - $190 per week until February 2022
* Unit 6 - $185 per week until May 2021
The possibilities are endless here! All inspections are by appointment only, for your convenience the Daniel Burrett Team is available 7 days a week to arrange your private viewing.
General rates: currently $3,698.10 net per half year
Water rates: currently $304.59 net per half year plus consumption
Primary school state catchment: Toowoomba North State School
High school state catchment: Harristown State High School