STUNNING WELL PRESENTED, LARGE 3 BED, 2.5 BATH, 2 CAR TOWNHOUSE THAT WILL IMPRESS!
Great, Secure Central Location. Inspect Early or Miss Out!
Carrara Gardens is renowned for having one of the largest townhouses in the central Gold Coast area for the price and, having now sold over 70 in this complex alone, I believe I am well qualified to comment on the quality and value of this Townhouse!
It is magnificently presented. It’s light, bright and breezy. My vendors have taken the time to add that dash of panache and you will readily see it in their modernization of this terrifically well located home. They’ve solved the problem of our hot summers by adding three new air-conditioners plus a number of other alterations which I will happily point out to you when you inspect, and truly, this is a MUST INSPECT!
So…if size, security, style, serenity, easy-care living, and affordability, all within easy travelling of major central Gold Coast conveniences, are high on your priority list, then don’t delay! Even if you need to accommodate children, pets and more than one car parking…this is it!
All 3 BR’s are large with built-ins; the master will easily accommodate a King size bed...and then some. Forget about ‘tossing and turning’ on those hot summer nights, the current owners have installed split air conditioning systems to the master and second B/R.
Both the ensuite and main bathrooms are big, modern (400x400 tiles stainless steel fittings & framed showers) and extremely functional (main bathroom offering separate shower and bath plus a separate WC)…PLUS…there's the powder room on the ground level for convenience.
Downstairs, the open plan townhouse uses attractive tiles extending from the entrance though the kitchen to the good-sized family room & dining. You will pick up all the cool breezes and the split-system air conditioner will be your back up to ensure your complete comfort in summer or winter.
The very functional, centrally located, tiled kitchen overlooks the family room and covered timber-decked alfresco outside eatery. Yes, you can cook up a storm whilst the 4m long bar style kitchen top will let you fully participate in the events around you.
The fully fenced back yard is child & pet friendly and of course, there is that undercover deck area for entertaining which most townhouses do not offer. Plus, there is scope for you to make this area an absolute sanctuary of private outdoor living.
Strong recommendation: Whatever you do, make sure you inspect this one. It will not last. It’s easy, low maintenance living in an area which as been described as the ‘bulls eye of the Gold Coast’ for convenience and facilities.
- Complete PRIVACY from the minute you close the front door
- 3 LARGE bedrooms + mirror framed built-ins
- 2.5 SPACIOUS bathrooms (incl convenient guests powder room downstairs)
- Recently repainted downstairs and the outdoor area refreshed (bright neutral colours)
- DELIGHTFUL open plan living & dining – natural light
- Large kitchen with quality appliances + Bosch dishwasher
- Modern lighting and quality fittings throughout
- 3 new Air Conditioners
- Private undercover timber decked courtyard
- Large STORAGE under stairs + hallway storage - upstairs & down
- Single automatic garage + highly valued guest parking directly opposite
- Extremely kid friendly...and pet-friendly
- Large community LAGOON pool, BBQ & grassy area for group entertaining
- Local shops, eateries and service station just 50 metres away
- So-so handy to large shopping centres, public transport & schools + bike & walking paths
- Two minutes to the back highway – both north and south
RE/MAX use best practice standards in accordance with the latest Government recommendations to help stop the spread of COVID-19. Please inspect our properties with confidence.
Further, in preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.