74 Shelby Street,
Glenvale Queensland 4350
Make This Near-New Family Home Yours!
THIS NEAR-NEW HOME created in late 2019 by Hogan Family Homes is all about stylish, contemporary, happy living.
VACANT AND NOW SELLING, Jacqui Walker invites you for a look at all these FEATURES:
- A formal lounge room with ceiling fan
- Air-conditioning to spacious open-plan lounge and dining room
---- Definitely made for easy nights and relaxing weekends!
---- Natural timber tones
- Cookies and cream or something savoury?
---- Beautifully balanced timber tones to kitchen with a perfect island counter
---- Stainless steel appliances, a large fridge space and ample-sized pantry
- The tiled outdoor entertainment zone you want
---- With a ceiling fan!
---- This seamlessly flows from the living area
- A wonderful master bedroom experience
---- Enjoy air-conditioning
---- A walk-in-robe
---- And a contemporary ensuite
- Ceiling fans and built-in robes to all other bedrooms ... 3 bedrooms total
- Designer tiling to impressive main bathroom
---- With a raised sink to the vanity
---- And a bathtub for your long relaxing soak!
- A separate main toilet
- A handy internal laundry
- Useful linen storage
- Get a private arrival home via the internal auto DOUBLE garage
- And get the best possible NBN here ... it's connected to home not just street (FTTP)
NOW STEP OUTSIDE to discover:
- Retainer walls surround easy-care gardens
- A fully-fenced 420 square metre allotment, approx.
- And a rainwater tank too!
- 1.7km to Glenvale Primary School
- 2.8km to convenience of Glenvale Shops
- 4.5km to Clifford Gardens Shopping Centre
- 5.7km to Wilsonton High School
YOU'LL LOVE this near-new family home, made with your family's happiness in mind by Hogan Family Homes.
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, I'm standing by right now to answer your questions or to book your LOOK!
***HELPFUL DETAILS courtesy of Jacqui Walker Sells Sensational Moves:
- Images Displayed: Reflective of the same design colours built elsewhere by the same Owner
- Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
- Recent General Rates: $1,011.87 nett 1/2 yr
- Recent Water Access: $304.59 nett 1/2 yr + use
- Internet: Can connect to NBN via Fibre-to-the-Premises technology (FTTP)
- Allotment Size: 420 square metres, approx.
- State School Zone: Glenvale Primary (P-6, 1.7km); Wilsonton High (7-12, 5.7km)
- Disclaimer: All care taken, however quoted figures and amounts are approximate only.