7/45 Albert Street,
Kings Beach Queensland 4551
Price: Offers Over $549,000
UNBELIEVABLE PANORAMIC VIEWS - PRICED TO SELL
Spectacularly positioned to capture outstanding ocean views from the northern tip of Bribie out to Moreton Island and beyond. This exclusive residence provides the ultimate beachside sanctuary with one of the most impressive outlooks Caloundra has to offer. The expertly crafted interiors reveal vast glass windows and sliding doors to embrace the beauty of its surrounds, while featuring an open plan design and large balcony area.
The design of the building reflects a sophisticated approach to beachside architecture, where daily rituals are considered and quietly celebrated. The colours and textures that run throughout the residence are warm and welcoming with extensive use of organic tones reflecting the surrounding area.
- Spectacular views overlooking the shipping channel of the Pacific Ocean
- Spacious open plan living/dining with easy care tiled floors
- Large kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space
- Designed with effortless indoor/outdoor entertaining
- North & South facing balconies and split system air-con throughout
- Low body corporate and easy access to public transport
- Secure remote control single lock-up garage
- Perfect holiday home, private residence or investment
- 3 minute stroll to the patrolled beach and Mets Surf Club
- 15 minutes to Sunshine Coast Hospital precinct
- 25 minutes to Sunshine Coast Airport
The unit truly is a dream canvas for capitalisation. Poised for capital growth, move straight in and enjoy the fantastic lifestyle that awaits. Surf all day, indulge in the local trendy restaurants and cafes and live the Sunshine Coast lifestyle that all your friends will envy.
Properties of this calibre rarely become available to the market and sell quickly, phone Lachlan Anderson to arrange a private viewing before you miss out!
Wickham Cove, Kings Beach is perfectly positioned on the southern end of the Sunshine Coast. Only 15 minutes to Sunshine Coast Hospital precinct and 25 minutes to Sunshine Coast Airport. Walk to famous beaches, shops, restaurants, prestigious private and state schools and the famous Greg Norman designed Golf Course all within 5km.