75 Beauaraba Road,
Linthorpe Queensland 4356
Price: Offers Over $905,000 to $940,000
Water... It's Here, Plus Large 4 Bedroom Home with Sheds on 93 Acres!!!
This property on 93 acres features:
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Large country style kitchen
- Living/dining area with air conditioning and a wood heater
- Large garage
- Machinery Shedding - 1 steel shed, 3 sides with power 30 x25 Meters
- Cattle yards - including a ramp, draft and vet crush
- Extremely fertile soils with large areas being used to grow Lucerne. The property has also been utilised for finishing beef cattle and grain production.
- Most of the fencing on the property has been replaced in the previous 10 years and is of barb wire and timber split post-construction.
- Equipped with a 'fail-safe' water system.
- Permanent water is supplied from a reliable ground bore, which pumps to a tank.
- 30 MEG of irrigation water which is utilised through the irrigation system throughout the farm
- The bore is estimated to pump at approximately 13,000 gal/hr and is approximately 100m deep
- 4 Inch Mains
672mm p.a (Pittsworth) (approx. average)
Located only 34.1km south-west of Toowoomba, 18.5km north-west of Pittsworth and 160km west of Brisbane.
Water is hard to come by - not here!!! For more information or to arrange in inspection please contact Kevin Perry on 0408 108 785.