7/592 Ann Street,
Fortitude Valley Queensland 4006
Price: Early to Mid $300,000s
Open Home Details:
Saturday 27th, February 2021
Holiday At Home!
This unit offers an open-plan living area which flows onto the spacious balcony, where the current occupier enjoys permaculture. There's space for a pet and outdoor dining/living, with access to the second bedroom.
The functional kitchen is well equipped with plenty of storage and quality appliances, and overlooks the open living area. There are also two good sized bedrooms, a bathroom, and a separate laundry area.
- Well maintained
- 2 good sized bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Laundry area
- Open plan living
- Air conditioning
- Floor to ceiling doors, allowing natural light and breeze
- Large outdoor balcony - large enough as another living space
- Pet friendly
- Friendly and helpful onsite manager.
- Stunning pool area and outdoor spa
- Sandy beach area
- Gym & sauna
- 3 BBQ's and undercover seating areas
- Security & lifts
- Pet friendly
- Walk to China Town, the Valley and right in the city
- Walk to new Howard Smith Wharf area for a cocktail or meal
- 700m walk to Fortitude Valley Train Station
- 350m walk to nearest bus stop
This home offers you an amazing opportunity to secure a property in Brisbane's Inner City/Valley area in a complex that is extremely popular with friendly onsite management.
Low body corp fees and a complex that is in high demand for tenants, makes this a great option for those on a budget looking for a wonderful place to live and enjoy!