76 Fairmount Street,
Elimbah Queensland 4516
Price: Offers Over $1,290,000
Stunning Acreage Living with Space for Everyone!
As you step in through the double front doors you will notice the wide entry hall and high ceilings and how beautifully this home leads into the large open space. Positioned in the heart of the home is a Cook's Kitchen with a stunning Stone & Timber Bench and a freestanding range with induction cook top & multiple ovens as well as large walk-in pantry and double dishdrawer. There are 3 Living spaces in this area including Formal Dining, Family Living & Meals and Media room. The master bedroom is complete with large walk-in wardrobe and ensuite.
This home lends itself to the extended family. Double glass doors have been placed to divide the home in two so that grandparents or older children can even have their own space. In this area there is 4th living space, 2 Bedrooms and the main bathroom. There's even independent access from the outside.
Outside set amongst the beautiful treed gardens there are multiple spaces to live and entertain. Taking centre stage is the gorgeous Mulberry tree that is just coming into leaf now. I'm sure you can image sitting here with a Pizza in the oven. This is what memories are made of. There is also a large alfresco dining space that overlooks the solar heated pool and on the opposite side of the home there is another private garden for the fire pit with a lovely stone, water feature.
There are 2 sheds on this property, one looks like a cottage and is currently being used as a craft space but I'm sure you will have plenty of ideas on how to use this space, the second is a 9 x 6m powered shed with hobby room and on the front an attached 3 x 6m awning. There is also vehicle access to the back of this property.
76 Fairmount Street, Elimbah Showcases:
- Kitchen with large walk-in pantry, stone & timber bench, freestanding range with multiple ovens & induction cooktop, double dishdrawer dishwasher & soft close cabinets
- Formal Dining
- Family Living & Meals
- Media Room
- Rumpus Room
- 4 Bedrooms all with ceiling fans & wardrobes
- Spacious Master Bedroom with extra-large walk-in wardrobe & ensuite with double vanity, separate toilet and split system air-conditioning
- Large Alfresco Dining
- In-ground Solar Heated Pool
- Second under cover patio with blinds
- 3 Water Tanks
- More than 50 Fruit Trees including, Davidson Plum, Citrus and lots more
- 6m X 9m Powered shed with 6m X 3m attached Awning. Fully lined Hobby room.
- 'She' Shed - Gorgeous Cottage Like Craft Shed
- Fully fenced 3880m2 Block
- I'm sure there is much more on offer
This home truly is an Entertainers Delight and an inspection will be sure to Impress you. Booking an Inspection here is an absolute must!