Tranquility in suburbia !
Always wanted a cottage style home, but didn’t want to compromise on space?
Need side access for your oversized caravan, boat or camper trailer?
Don’t like being too close to your neighbours?
If you have answered yes, yes and YES! Then put 79 Banksia Cct, Forest Lake to the TOP of your
MUST SEE LIST! Because your search is over!
When you step into this exceptional home, you will find that everything has been architecturally designed to capture ‘that authentic cosy cottage feel’. From the super high rafted ceilings in the spacious lounge and dining area, to the gallery style library/ TV room upstairs, to the cute attic style bedrooms, everything has been built to characterize cottage living, you only see in the movies!
Set amongst a WHOPPING 808sqm of tranquil forest, the kids can play camping in the backyard whilst you park your caravan or boat down the side. You could also potentially subdivide the block in the future and make a tidy profit! Or you could add a swimming pool/ sauna, a massive shed, maybe expand the outdoor patio . . . . with so much land, you have many, many options!
With a large kitchen (gas cooking and dishwasher), separate laundry, an oversized single lock up garage, verandah at the front and a good size patio at the back, this home is certainly family friendly.
Well presented; feature packed; light, bright and breezy this delightful residence offers so much for families :
- 3 well-proportioned bedrooms ( One downstairs, and 2 upstairs)
- 2 Bathrooms ( one downstairs, one upstairs)
- Huge open plan lounge and dining area, with French doors opening onto back patio. (perfect for Christmas parties, kids birthdays and large get togethers!)
- Cosy family area for casual conversations
- Separate upstairs gallery style TV room/ library, ( perfect for reading on a rainy day, a game of PlayStation or some board games over the holidays) .
- Solid brick and timber home
- Spacious bath in upstairs en suite
- Large reverse cycle split system air conditioner in main living, (comfort for the whole family)
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Near perfect easterly aspect, capitalising on all the benefits of cool Summer breezes and warm Winter sun . . .
Love to entertain?
Entertaining will be a breeze out on the patio enjoying the view over the spacious backyard and garden, with direct access to the park. Sit back and relax with a drink with the mates, out back, whilst still being able to keep an eye on the children playing a game of frisby or cricket! Also perfect for dog lovers, with plenty of space for them to roam.
The Location -
- Tranquil and whisper quiet location just minutes to everything on offer in the heart of Forest Lake. With the bus stop to the city, 5 minutes walk down the street, and access to the train to the city a short drive down the road . . . . this location is unbeatable!
- If you love shopping, this home is only 15 minutes drive away from all major shopping centres (Mount Ommaney Shopping, Indooroopilly Shopping Centres), 30 minutes to the CBD, and 50 minutes to Surfers Paradise, truly this home is centrally located to capture all the benefits of modern Brisbane living!
I could talk about the awesome value this home represents all day, but I’m sure you’d rather come and see for yourself. This home is consequently one of the best buying opportunities in this part of town, and is here for ONE lucky buyer!
So may we suggest that if quality, position and value are important factors in your next home purchase then you should put 79 Banksia Circuit - straight to the top of your must see list, and you can live happily ever after in your very own, fairy tale home.
ACT QUICKLY though - we only have one this good.
(This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.)
All offers are submitted on a first in, best offer basis, and the vendors may accept an offer prior to end date.
Disclaimer- All information relating to the property described is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or warrant it's accuracy. You should make your own enquiries, consult relevant advisers and satisfy yourself about it's integrity. Our full disclosure also applies and is outlined on our website www.remax-masters.com.au