79 Eleventh Avenue,
Railway Estate Queensland 4810
Majestic Queensland Cottage - With opportunity to make your own mark!
This well maintained home, boasting open plan living is situated in a quiet, family friendly street of Railway Estate. Over the past 3 years the current owners have given the home a brand new roof, a fresh coat of interior paint and a brand new kitchen and bathroom. Reap the rewards of all their hard work and meet the friendly neighbours!
The front stairs of the home lead up to the entry deck, a great place for that first cup of coffee in the morning or afternoon tea!
The family living areas are open plan, light and airy, creating a great feeling of space. The lounge flows through to the dining area which is conveniently overlooked by the kitchen. The country style kitchen showcases an ample supply of cabinets and drawers. A doorway from the kitchen leads you to the downstairs area 'not yet complete' comprising of laundry, office and extra family room!
All bedrooms are well sized and feature built in robes and air conditioning. The family bathroom is highly contemporary having recently been renovated and features attractive crisp features tiles and a separate shower and bath.
The property is within walking distance of local shops, parks and schools and only a small commute to the City Centre, Palmer eat Street and The Strand! Railway Estate is known for its family-friendly atmosphere, come join in the fun!
- Huge, lush 809sqm fully fenced allotment
- Quiet location only minutes from everywhere
- Lovingly renovated past 3 years - nearly complete!
- New roof, steel stumps, bathroom, kitchen and downstairs utility rooms
- Open plan lounge/dining/kitchen with traditional Queenslander features throughout
- Country kitchen with heaps of cupboard space and work bench area
- Stylish renovated bathroom in black and white
- Downstairs rooms/family area to utilise and complete as you need
- Walk to local school, shops, dog park and only a small commute to City Centre