8 Abalone Place,
Burns Beach Western Australia 6028
Price: Offers over $1,500,000
Garaging for 6
Perhaps the world's most distinguished and acknowledged architect, Frank Lloyd Wright believed residential design should both serve our needs and improve our lives. This exceptionally spacious and entirely clever 'Architect designed' residence is nothing short of a complete master-class in modern coastal living and achieves both of these parameters with ease.
Very few properties (if any) will compare with this unique and stylish abode that reflects perfection in so many ways.
With style, class and sheer opulence beyond peer, this home conjures an oasis of space from the chef's 'designer' kitchen to the living rooms and theatre/gymnasium. All design details are carefully thought-out to maximise the potential use of every available space. Add to this an abundance of storage facilities plus a large workshop/garage (for six cars), and your every need is catered for.
The thoughtful floor plan ensures bedroom zones offer separation and privacy for those times when you need to escape and unwind. There are three large minor bedrooms located downstairs whilst the magnificent master suite upstairs guarantees a luxurious adult retreat at any time of day.
Dressed to impress and ideally positioned in the northern coastal corridor with fabulous parklands, beautiful beaches and the renowned Burns Beach cafe just minutes from your front door.
• 3 Large Bedrooms
• 2 with walk-in robes
• 1 with 3 door mirrored robe
• Living Room with Kitchenette
• Theatre Room/Gymnasium
• Powder Room
• Outdoor Alfresco
• Below Ground Salt Water Chlorinated Swimming Pool
• 4 Car Garage – Air-conditioned with drive-through access to double garage or
• Kitchen/Living/Dining Area with Indian Ocean views
• Walk-in Pantry
• Kitchen fitted with Quality Stainless Steel Appliances – Induction Hot Plates
• Home Office
• Powder room
• Master Bedroom with Ensuite and walk-in robe
• Balcony – stretches across first floor with Indian Ocean views
• Designed by Architect – Alan Jones
• Four step cornices throughout
• Saturn series light switches throughout
• LED lighting throughout
• Daikin ducted Reverse Cycle Air-conditioner
• Internal Storage Includes: under stairs, ground floor walk-in linen cupboard, upstairs
• Rear (powered) Double Garage with dual-access toilet
• Storage Room (includes housing pool equipment)
• Camera Security
• 5Kw Solar Inverter with 6.6Kw on roof
• Block Size – Approx. 511m2
• Under Roof – Approx. 489m2