8 Biddeston Southbrook Road,
Biddeston Queensland 4401
Appealing Modern Cottage On Half-An-Acre!
MODERN COTTAGE FEELS & A HALF-ACRE ALLOTMENT collide here in Biddeston where Jacqui Walker recommends this home with two fantastic decks, a bore and emphasis on open-plan living.
I LOVE the front verandah and also a side deck which adorn this home.
GOOD LIVING is:
- Open-plan lounge and dining
- A modern kitchen
- 3 bedrooms
- Main bathroom
- Separate toilet
- Double carport perfectly situated for your easy entry inside
NOW DISCOVER OUTSIDE:
- Ideal 2000m2 allotment. I SAID: " Half-an-acre !!! "
- A fantastic side deck
- A lovely welcoming front verandah
- Handy garden shed
- A Bore
- Rainwater tank
- And that perfectly positioned double carport
- 120m to Convenience Store
- 650m to Biddeston Hall
- 2.2km to Biddeston Primary School
- 11.5km easy route to Wellcamp Toowoomba Airport
- 12.5km to Oakey High School
- 21 minutes to Toowoomba's Clifford Gardens Shopping Centre
WITH THE TWO OUTDOOR LIVING SPACES you want colliding with modern cottage feels, you've found SOMETHING VERY SPECIAL HERE.
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, Jacqui Walker is standing by right now to confirm your desired inspection time. RECOMMENDED, SEE QUICKLY!
***HELPFUL SPECS courtesy of Jacqui Walker:
- Land Size: 2000m2
- Allotment Dimensions: 60m deep x 33m wide approx.
- State School Zone: Biddeston Primary (P-6, 2.2km) and Oakey High (7-12, 12.5km)
- Internet: NBN fixed wireless (FW) is planned
- Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
- Recent General Rates: $584.84 net 1/2yr
- Water: No town water, however there's a rainwater tank and bore here
- Disclaimer: All care taken, however you're encouraged to independently verify all figures and indications.