The perfect fusion of timeless luxury and livability on the river park
*** SCHEDULED OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS HAVE RECOMMENCED ***
(Standard COVID-19 Protocols & Maximum Person Restrictions will Apply)
Text or call 0403 345 543 to View privately or to View via video call.
The formal entrance to the home is impressive. Walk past the ample off-street parking spaces to the tall privacy wall, through the gate to enter this spectacular property. There's a welcome as soon as you look past the front door to the beautiful view beyond.
This impeccably designed, Award winning home was architecturally designed by Lancini Homes, and will stand the test of time with the high end, classic finishes that have been used throughout. Tranquility is the keyword for life here - set above the walking path on the riverway, you'll delight to see kangaroos grazing, pelicans, kookaburras, pheasants - even blue and green lilac breasted roller birds nesting into the hillside. It's hard to believe you're just minutes from schools, shops, University and Hospital.
The floorplan has been designed with families in mind. On the entry level, you'll find the dining and living rooms, with gorgeous views across to the water, as well as a perfectly equipped theatre room. The kitchen is every chef's dream, with 5-burner gas cooktop, cashmere gold granite benchtops, water filter ... it's all here. There are two large bedrooms and their retreat or study with surround sound, as well as a beautifully appointed 3-part bathroom, so there will be no arguments getting ready for school in the morning! The laundry has an ironing station and opens to the clothesline outside.
Upstairs is the oversized master bedroom, which opens to its own private deck with lovely views to Castle Hill. The ensuite has double spa, double shower and double vanity, and is appropriately spacious. Bedroom 4 is also on this level, and has double mirror built-in robes.
The home has LED lighting throughout, valet intercom for easy communication, ducted vacuum and dustpan, security cameras with 4 views showing in the study alcove as well as Bosch back-to-base security for added peace of mind, and 5kw solar to keep the energy bills down.
The outdoor areas are truly resort-inspired. The block is a big 949 sqm, so there's plenty of room for the shed, pool, and its gazebo. Automatic lighting enhances the pool from 6-10pm nightly, and it's surrounded by natural limestone, has a beach along one side, a spa and waterfall. The gazebo features an outdoor kitchen, with barbecue, sink and fridge, and you may choose to dine in the covered outdoor area to the side of the home. A 6.5m sliding gate opens at the river reserve, and many great evenings have been enjoyed out here, around a firepit. In the summer months, you'll even see fireflies darting around the foliage.
Residences like this are rare. Inspect this one before it's too late.
* Gourmet kitchen with 5 burner gas cooktop, Miele Pyrolytic oven, double fridge space, walk in pantry, granite benches and solid rosewood joinery
* Dining area looks across pool to the river park beyond via glass sliding stacker doors
* Sitting room shares this view, with bi-folds to the pool and sliding stacker doors to the side entertaining area
* Media room has projector, and is wired for surround sound
* 2 big bedrooms
* Kids' retreat has surround sound
* Main bathroom including corner spa and separate powder room vanity with toilet
* Feature raked ceilings
* Superb finishes throughout the entire home, granite, stainless steel, rosewood, 2 pak cabinetry, Italian imported porcelain tiles
* Valet intercom and ducted Vacuum system
* Laundry has granite benches and ironing station
* Double lock-up garage including workshop
Up the Tasmanian Oak staircase:
* Huge master bedroom has private balcony
* Ensuite has double spa, double shower and double vanity
* 4th bedroom also on this level
* Shed for tools, handyperson projects, plus small 3rd garage
* Magnificent pool with auto-lighting, spa, beach on one side and genuine limestone surrounds
* Gazebo BBQ hut includes full outdoor kitchen
* Covered outdoor area perfect as an alternate al fresco dining area with water feature
* 6.5m sliding gate opens to the river reserve - treat it as your extended garden!
* Massive driveway and parking area for 4/5 cars unimpeded
* Fully irrigated and landscaped gardens including outdoor security lighting
* Full Security System/Monitored from inside home to remotely on your mobile
* Fully Crimsafe screened including safe escape for lower level bedrooms
* 949 sqm fully fenced level block
* This property was not affected by 2019 floods
Classic timeless design, created with modern family needs in mind, with rare views of both Mt Stuart and Castle Hill in a most tranquil river location.