8 Fig Tree Pocket Road,
Chapel Hill Queensland 4069
Price: $769,000 PLUS CONSIDERED
Chapel Hill Gem with Unlimited Potential!
Are you ready to transform this hidden treasure into your dream home? Nestled in Chapel Hill, this two-bedroom highset property offers a fantastic opportunity for those with a vision.
• Step into a welcoming L shaped formal lounge area with cathedral ceilings and an abundance of natural light creating a warm and inviting atmosphere.
• Formal dining area opening up to the rear deck
• Generous size kitchen adjacent to the dining area
• Enjoy breathtaking views of the surrounding gum trees from your expansive rear entertaining deck. This is the ideal spot for outdoor dining and relaxation.
• Dive into your own private oasis, complete with an inground pool that awaits your summertime enjoyment.
• Two car accommodation underneath
• Main bathroom with bath and shower with separate toilet
• Combination of timber flooring and carpet
• Workshop and storage room
• 3000lt tank
• Smoke alarm compliant
While this property requires some TLC and renovation work, it presents an exciting canvas for you to express your unique style and create the home of your dreams. With the potential to add significant value, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
Chapel Hill is renowned for its leafy streets, excellent schools, and convenient access to parks and amenities. This property's prime location ensures that you'll enjoy the best of Brisbane's lifestyle while having the peace and serenity of your own sanctuary.
Don't wait! Seize this chance to make your mark on a property with enormous potential. Contact Roxanne, Adam or Liam Workman from Team Workman today to arrange a viewing and discover the endless possibilities this Chapel Hill gem has to offer.
"RE/MAX Ignite and RE/MAX Profile Real Estate Pty Ltd has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement."