PRICE REDUCTION FOR IMMEDIATE SALE!
Sprawled over two joint allotments totalling 1,686m2 in a quiet cul de sac with dual driveways and a feature porte cochere to arrive upon, this home makes a statement just by its appearance. Entering the home you are presented with an expansive raked timber breezeway following on from the porte cochere through to the outdoor entertaining area, acting as the heart of the residence. Consisting of 640m2 under roof, the home presents a luxurious and grand manner which the new owners will treasure.
Features and benefits of 8 Gretton Court include:
- Grand breezeway with raked timber ceilings, double doors, exposed sandstone feature walls and floor to ceiling glass on either end
- Massive formal lounge and dining with wine cellar, recessed ceilings, large windows and plantation shutters
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining overlooking the rear veranda and pool area with recessed ceilings and space to fit the largest of furniture pieces
- Kitchen equipped with stone tops, island preparation bench and extra split-system air-conditioning
- Outdoor entertaining area adjacent the breezeway adjoining on the veranda following through to the pool
- Expansive masters wing including a sizable master bedroom with recessed ceilings, large walkthrough wardrobe, ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles, stone bench tops, standalone shower and sunken spa bath
- Bedroom two/guest bedroom including a split-system air-conditioning, built-in wardrobe, separate access to the front veranda plus ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles, large shower and toilet
- Main bathroom with shower and bath combination, floor to ceiling tiles and access to pool area for convenience
- Bedroom three positioned near the main bathroom for ease of access
- Bedrooms four adjacent to the master wing with sandstone feature walls and built-in wardrobe, perfect position for a nursery or office space
- Heated inground pool overlooking the rear yard
- Massive double garage with dual entry fitting a large ute or two smaller vehicles either side
- Drive through to rear shed, perfect for a workmans space or an extra vehicle
- Laundry positioned in the garage
- 9Ft Ceilings
- Ducted air-conditioning
For additional information or to organize your personal inspection please call or email Scott Mackey / Spencer King today!
At a Glance:
Living Areas: 3
Car Accommodation: 5
Under Roof Size: 640 m2
Land Size: 1,686 m2
Year Built: 1998
Rental Appraisal: $750.00 per week (approx.)
Rates: $2,050.00 per half year
The information provided is for use as an estimate only and potential purchasers should make their own enquires to satisfy themselves of any matters.