High and Dry in Hangan
The world certainly is an exciting place, our lives are ever busy, there's always something going on, but sometimes the time is ripe to sit back and enjoy some relaxing time at home....... This is easy to do with such beautiful views overlooking the mountains. From the back patio, the perfect sunsets are assured every day at Hangan. High and dry in Bucasia, with lovely breezes this near new home is ready for you to simply move in.
Built by River City Home in 2011 you will admire the open planned living. At its heart is a stylish gourmet kitchen. The kitchen features ample bench space so you can prepare meals whilst overseeing kids play and includes electric cooktop, plentiful drawers and cupboards in various sizes to maintain an uncluttered feel. The Caesar stone benchtops complement the clean lines, and the pendant lighting softens the picture. You will adore the large glass pane window that allows you to enjoy the mountain views whilst sitting at the dining room table. Truly picturesque.
The kitchen is surrounded by open planned living areas including the large lounge, dining room and direct access to the outdoor alfresco area. The white plantation shutters ensure privacy when needed or creates a second living space. Enjoy a glass of Sauvignon Blanc or a Great Northern beer and let the stresses of the day just melt away.
Other enviable features include:
- A light, bright and fresh feeling throughout the home due to its tiled flooring. The crisp, neutral palette provides the perfect surrounds for all styles of designer furniture. Freshly painted inside and out
- Fully airconditioned home to ensure comfort on those Mackay balmy days
- Large master bedroom, ensuite with double shower, fans and air conditioning. Built in robes provide plenty of space for all your lovely shoes and clothing. A private and elegant retreat at the back of the home designed to be away from the living areas
- Bedroom 2 and 3 are in a separate wing of the home and includes built in cupboards, fans and air conditioning
- Trendy main bathroom with vanity, shower and bathtub
- Plenty of storage including linen cupboard
- With mountain views from the alfresco entertaining area, time could easily slip away whilst sipping a glass of champagne or having that cold beer after a hard day at work
- When it comes to outside there is still plenty of space for the kids or pets to explore
- 5000 L rainwater tank, on a 534 sqm block which means more time for relaxation
- Remote double garage with epoxy flooring
- Lowset and low maintenance, just like new
Why make Bucasia your First Choice in Suburbs?
Bucasia is sought after not for its nearness to the beach, schools, Hibiscus Shopping Centre, medical
restaurants, cafes and local shops. Mountain View Estate is aptly named, because of its elevation and views. Make it your New Year's Resolution to fulfill the great Aussie Dream of owning your own home that offers no delays and nothing to do - but move in. To organise a viewing of this property or for more information please contact Sales Consultant Leanne Druery of RE/MAX Results. Hit the save button on this one and hurry to Hangan!