8 Keelson Way,
Alkimos Western Australia 6038
Price: OPEN TO OFFERS
COASTAL LIVING?…BUILD THE DREAM!
Positioned in the heart of the suburb, this coastal lifestyle block is all about location, location, location! If you've been considering a neat & tidy retirement pad by the sea, a stylish first home to be proud of, or a smart investment; then why not secure this prime piece of coastal soil today! With 295sqm at your leisure, it's time to stop procrastinating and start building the dream today!
• Approximately 1km walk to the beach and the tranquil blue waters of the Indian Ocean. With the proposed Shorehaven coastal village centre starting to take shape, why get in early and become part of the thriving community.
• Easy care 295sqm block with an irregular 15m frontage and 20m depth (approx.) with access to water & electrical utility services.
• Immediate access to local community parks & cafe: offering, BBQ areas, family parks, sports oval, and plenty of play equipment for the kids. Other local amenities include; schools, shops (proposed Woolworths), Medical Centres, Daycare Centre, Petrol Station, Bottle shop and more!
• Approximately 45 minutes from Perth CBD and only 7 minutes to Butler trainstation and Brighton café strip. About 5 minutes' drive north to Yanchep Lagoon, National Park, and Sun City golf course.
• This private coastal suburb is all about relaxation and embracing your new surroundings; call The Phil Wiltshire Team NOW for more details and to submit your offer.