83 Montgomery Street,
Rural View Queensland 4740
Price: Offers from $439K
With so much on offer there is simply no doubt that you will be proud to make Montgomery your new home. This lowset and low maintenance home with ample living spaces inside and out will allow you to spend time with the people you love - family and friends.
At its heart is a striking kitchen which features ample bench space so you can prepare meals whilst overseeing kid's play, along with ample drawers and cupboards in various sizes to maintain an uncluttered feel. The outstanding benchtops and pendant lighting provide a touch of glamour. The kitchen is surrounded by two large living areas. The open planned dining room and formal lounge overlooks the patio respectively whilst the more casual lounge ensures even the largest of families will be delighted by the multitude of spaces to spread out.
The alfresco under covered patio overlooks the green grass and there is plenty of room for a pool or a shed with plenty of side access. This property is offering a stylish, spacious & perfectly presented home that must be inspected to be appreciated.
Other enviable features include:
- As visitors have discovered, it is once you walk through the lovely entrance that you will smile from ear to ear
- Two bedrooms at the front of the home boast-built ins, fans and air conditioning
- The King size master bedroom features a timeless ensuite and the walk-in robe has ample space for all your lovely shoes and clothing
- The fourth bedroom is perfect for the youngest child as its close to the parent's retreat
- Separate casual family area including a striking kitchen, dining & lounge area. This space is huge
- Kitchen has modern appliances with a breakfast bar and pendant lighting to cater for the busy mornings. Five burner gas stovetop for the head chef to cook up a storm
- A light, bright and fresh feeling throughout due to its neutral flooring combined with the crisp neutral palette on the walls provides the perfect surrounds for all styles of designer furniture
- Fully air-conditioned home plus fans throughout for the Summer months
- All four x bedrooms are a good size and beautifully presented with built in wardrobes, carpet, air conditioning and blinds
- Separate toilet and main bathroom include bathtub, shower and plenty of cupboards
- Flawless flow from inside to outside with alfresco living ready for entertaining guests. Time could easily slip away whilst sipping a glass of champagne or having that cold beer after a hard day at work
- 628 sqm block with side access and fully fenced
- Remote garage for parking
- Quiet area
- Built 2012 by MJ Developments
- Rates approx. $1575 per half year
- Rental appraisal letter available on request
It is when you start to peel back the layers you will be captivated by this property. A feeling of opulence without being pretentious will provide one lucky buyer a sophisticated haven.
Your home should tell the story of who you are & be a collection of what you love. With space, style & quality finishes, this lowset, executive family home will impress. To organise a viewing of this property or for more information please contact Sales Consultant Leanne Druery of RE/MAX Results.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.