8318/43 Forbes Street,
West End Queensland 4101
*Owner is relocating and must be sold! West end State School and Brisbane State High School Catchmen
This 1 bedroom + study apartment is fully self-contained and located in the most popular pocket in Riverpoint Apartment West End; you will enjoy all the entertainments and amenities the CBD has to offer.
With access to the entertaining facilities, recreation deck, with infinity swimming pool, BBQ area and spa area, you and your friends will be occupied and entertained for hours.
An attractive open plan array sees living meet dining and entertaining amid superior comfort. This sensational apartment features:
• Brisbane State High School catchment
• Secured 1 beds + study
• Secured car parking space
• Spacious bathroom and laundry
• Luxury kitchen with stone benchtop and top of the range appliances
• Open plan living and dining
• Dedicated study area and balcony
Facilities in the building include:
• Swimming pool
• Herb Garden
• Function room
Location is second to none:
300m from the Riverside walkway / bikeway
• 3km to CBD; 3km to Southbank cultural precinct
• 200m walk to City Glider bus
• 5km to QUT
• 800m walk to CityCat ferry terminal
• A short stroll away to the West End weekend market (Davies market), supermarkets (ALDI, COLES), buzzing cafes, restaurants & bars.
Within the catchment area for Brisbane State High School & close to top private school - Somerville House & St Laurence's College
Contact us now for viewing, this will not last long!
Contact Candy Kuang on 0435 717 686 for more information.