Earns 6.61% P.A. With Space, Multiple Balconies And Sensational Views
INVESTORS: Earning 6.61% p.a. with space, multiple balconies and sensational views, Jacqui Walker presents your opportunity to purchase this fabulous, furnished Inner-City Unit only 450-600 metres to great coffee, the Art Gallery, Aquatic Centre, major Shopping Centre and the Empire Theatre.
EARNING INCOME RIGHT NOW:
- $350.00 per week
- That's a 6.61% gross yearly rent yield
- Get sums & outgoings far below
- Alert: It's furnished too!
SPACIOUS AND FURNISHED, this 2nd Floor Unit features:
- Sensational VIEWS from 2 balconies ... I love the city vibe!
- A breakfast bar to the house-size kitchen
::::: With a dishwasher to save time, a full-size Electrolux wall oven, electric cooktop, a sizeable pantry and a double sink
- This overlooks the very spacious open-plan lounge and dining room
::::: With reverse-cycle air conditioning for all-year comfort
- 2 large bedrooms capturing city VIEWS and offering built-in robes
- Large bathroom with bathtub, a separate shower and a large vanity
- A separate toilet
- And secure first floor parking, with entry to garage via remote control/PIN, and stairs to this 2nd floor Unit
THERE'S 4 MORE BENEFITS HERE:
- No mowing, no yard-work ... Unit living gives you your weekends back!
- Emphasis on LOTS of cupboard storage here
- And the best possible internet connection, with fibre to the premises not just the street
- Selling with furniture
CENTRAL INNER-CITY LOCATION:
- 300m to Herries/Ruthven intersection
- 380m to Hooper Centre shops
- 450m to Art Gallery
- 500m to famed Ground Up Espresso Bar
- 500m to City Library
- 550m to Milne Bay Aquatic and Fitness Centre
- 600m to Grand Central on Duggan Street
- 600m to Empire Theatre
- 1km to Queens Park
- 1.6km to Twba North Primary School
- 2.3km to Centenary Heights High School
STYLISH INVESTING INNER-CITY has never been so good, and I love the spaciousness and the VIEWS too!
SO FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, I'm looking out for your call or message. Questions welcome. Now is the moment to make the most sensational INNER-CITY INVESTMENT.
***INVESTOR SUMS courtesy of Jacqui Walker Sells Sensational Moves:
- Rental Indication: Has previously shown rental income of $350.00 per week (6.61% p.a. GRR)
- Recent General Rates: $1,011.87 nett 1/2 yr
- Recent Water Access: $292.59 nett 1/2 yr + use
- Body Corp: $1350.00 per year (Allocation $1,100 Admin, $250 Sinking Fund)
***OTHER HANDY INFO:
- Market Insight: Units in Toowoomba City have shown a median price increase of 12% across past 5 years (Source: RP Data)
- Built: 2010
- Furnished: Yes
- Property Name: Joseph Lodge
- Internet: Can connect to the NBN via Fibre-to-the-Premises technology (FTTP)
- State School Zone: Toowoomba North Primary (P-6, 1.6km); Centenary Heights High (7-12, 2.3km)
- Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
- Disclaimer: All care taken, however you are encouraged to independently verify all figures, measurements and indications.