8/59 Minchinton Street,
Caloundra Queensland 4551
Price: Offers Over $419,000
Open Home Details:
Friday 18th, September 2020
Saturday 19th, September 2020
WHEN LOCATION IS EVERYTHING
Located only 70 metres from the water's edge lies this superb and expansive well-appointed residence that oozes comfort and value and is sure to impress even the most discerning buyer.
Conveniently located a short stroll from the beach, cafes and Caloundra CBD. Offering outstanding views overlooking the Pumicestone Passage and Bribie Island. With its unsurpassed location and attributes, this original style apartment has been immaculately maintained and offers the astute investor or owner occupier the opportunity to modernise and add value through a little flair and style. The vast master bedroom features built-in wardrobes, ensuite and a private balcony.
Stand out features include cross-flow ventilation, an abundance of natural light and a functional kitchen adjoining the spacious living and dining area.
- Views overlooking the Pumicestone Passage & Bribie Island
- Spacious open plan living/dining with access to the balcony
- Functional kitchen featuring ample bench and cupboard space
- Perfect holiday home, private residence or investment
- Within a minute's walk to patrolled beaches, cafés and CBD
- Secure single car space and close to public transport
- Sparking in-ground pool and professional on-site management
- 15 minutes to Sunshine Coast Hospital precinct
- 25 minutes to Sunshine Coast Airport
Poised for capital growth, move straight in and enjoy the fantastic lifestyle that awaits. Surf all day, indulge in the local trendy restaurants and cafes and live the Sunshine Coast lifestyle that all your friends will envy.
Properties of this calibre rarely become available to the market and sell quickly, phone Lachlan Anderson to arrange a private viewing before you miss out!
Tranquil Shores, Caloundra is perfectly positioned on the southern end of the Sunshine Coast. Only 15 minutes to Sunshine Coast Hospital precinct and 25 minutes to Sunshine Coast Airport with famous beaches, shops, restaurants, prestigious private and state schools and the famous Greg Norman designed Golf Course all within a 5km radius.