86 East Road,
Pearsall Western Australia 6065
Price: SEE DESCRIPTION FOR PRICE GUIDES
GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY - 1,518sqm of land
* HOME OPEN THIS WEEKEND - PLEASE REGISTER TO VIEW *
PLEASE SELECT THE 'INSPECTION' BUTTON TO REGISTER. IF YOUR PREFERRED TIME IS NOT AVAILABLE, YOU CAN REQUEST A TIME THAT DOES SUIT.
Due to the COVID-19 situation, and in the interest of our valued clients’ health and safety, all home inspections will be limited to a maximum number of persons at any one time, following recommended social safety measures as recommended by the Australian Government. Please click the 'Book Inspection' button or call Brett on 0400 952 788 to arrange your viewing.
Every so often a “Golden Opportunity” presents itself … Beyond comparison this large land holding presents multiple options for the astute buyer. Let’s look at the options in more detail; the entire parcel is approx. *1,518sqm and currently consists of a well laid out 4 x 2. Conditional subdivision approval has been granted to create a separate lot to the East boundary which offers a potential new lot of approx. *454sqm. In this scenario you will have the remaining 4 x 2 on an extremely large lot of approx. *1,010sqm.
The options to purchase and consider are:
1. Purchase the entire parcel with the existing home, leaving many options and space for the future. The best aspect is the ability to subdivide the block now or at a later date depending upon your preferred use of the lot initially. WILL SUIT BUYERS IN THE $800K'S
2. Purchase the larger of the 2 parcels (approx. *1,010sqm) with the existing home. You still have a large land holding and driveway access to the rear yard. WILL SUIT BUYERS FROM $600,000
3. Purchase the *454sqm vacant lot, hold or build your home/investment property. (Separate Title is estimated to take between 45 - 60 days). WILL SUIT BUYERS FROM $270,000
This warm and inviting family home features 4 generous sized bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, with multiple spacious living areas complementing the well-designed floor plan. The family will love to come together in the heart of the home, boasting a renovated kitchen with stone bench tops and ample cupboard and storage space. The kitchen benefits from views over the meals area. Entertaining all year round will be a breeze, as this homestead boasts an over-sized enclosed patio area with feature timber decking, and the bi-fold doors lend to the perfect blend of indoor/outdoor living zones. The home also boasts 5.2kW of solar power, sure to help save you $$$ on your bill.
The rear garden areas are expansive and will comfortably accommodate a large workshop and still have space for kids and pets alike, to play and enjoy the outdoors.
Bonus features include, but are not limited to:
- Double garage
- Side access
- Large back garden with space for a caravan/truck/work van
- Reverse cycle A/C
- Bi-fold doors
* All measurements are approximates
Offering options aplenty, this excellent residence is worthy of your consideration. Contact Brett White Team for any queries, or to book a viewing time.