Don't Miss This One - Renovated Gem on 895m2 - Waterfront
An outstanding home with tremendous street appeal on a low maintenance and well-manicured 895m2 block opposite the water. Best of all at the quiet end of the Esplanade offering a relaxed lifestyle in a majestic setting away from the bustling crowd, Peaceful yet still close enough to services, schools and train. The natural surrounds invite you to stroll the scenic route by the water to morning coffee, the yacht clubs, take a seat in parkland, enjoy fish and chips, on to the Manly CBD, cafes, bars, dining, shopping etc. There is always the Saturday and Sunday markets. What sets this property apart is the inclusion of the private powered boat mooring opposite this home. This separate title will be transferred to the lucky new owner.
From the street appeal into this south facing home, you can't ignore first impression of tasteful modern interiors, high ceilings and a suite of stylish appointments. Freshly sealed timber floors feature all through and there is a cool leafy tropical view from every room, a designer kitchen appointed with high-end appliances, 6 burner gas cooktop, stone bench tops, dual sink two sided island bench, dishwasher half and full size and viewing window to the treed rear yard. The main bathroom is central and comes with a separate bath and WC.
The master bedroom facing the water has its own balcony, split system air-conditioning, fans and a spacious ensuite with his and hers built-in wardrobes. You'll feel right at home in all bedrooms which are bright, airy and have built-in robes and ceiling fans. Spacious open plan living, dining adjoins the kitchen that opens out to the entertainers deck accessed through bi-fold doors. You can't beat this place for cool bay breezes while overlooking the leafy backdrop of the expansive rear yard. The real bonus here is plenty of room for a boat, caravan and additional parking. The easy care expansive 895m2sqm block includes a well-kept lawn providing lots of space for the kids and pets. A circular sitting area with fire pit provides for another retreat area near the original cottage like shed.
• Close to Lota State school, parks, Manly CBD, yacht clubs, local shopping precinct
• Situated on a commanding, 895m2 sqm lot with lush green grass, original detached shed with windows
• High ceilings, timber floors, beautiful light-filled interiors throughout, plenty of windows
• Air-conditioned family living area for summer comfort, views from every room, leafy, breezy
• Kitchen with 2 x 3 door pantry, European appliances, twin dishwasher, gas cooktop, dual sink, two sided island bench
• The king-size master bedroom enjoys the private front deck overseeing the water, his and hers wardrobes
• Family bathroom with shower, separate bath tub and WC
• Pristine lush and leafy landscaping, array of established fruit and tropical trees
• Undercover parking with additional under-house lockup storage area, WC for convenience
• A powered boat mooring with a Title, directly opposite
Whilst all reasonable attempts have been made to verify the accuracy of the information provided, the Selling agents confirm that they cannot guarantee accuracy of the same and accept no liability in the event that any information provided within is inaccurate. Parties must ensure they make their own due diligence enquiries to satisfy themselves about the accuracy of the information. This information provided is indicative only and must not be relied upon unless confirmed by a party through their own due diligence.