9-11 Bismark Street,
Maclagan Queensland 4352
NEW 3 BAY SHED AND VINTAGE BARN ON FULLY FENCED LEVEL 1520M2 BLOCK, OFFERS THE BUYER A MULTITUDE OF
Located in the historic township of Maclagan which was founded in 1889, this 1520m2 allotment is ideally suited for the a buyer wanting to build a home, relocate a home or use as a base for the caravan/mobile home or a great weekender to get away from the hustle and bustle of city life.
The current owner who loves touring around Australia, uses 11 Bismark Street, Maclagan as her base for her caravan.
- 1520m2 on 2 titles - 779m2 & 723m2
- Fully fenced block, so great for the kids or dog
- Vintage barn with 5000 gallon (18927 litre ) tank, could be adapted for numerous pursuits.
- New steel framed 6m x 9m powered shed. 3 metre high doors and with 2 tanks combined total of 9246 gallons ( 40728 litres ) plus TV Antenna
- Awesome pergola area for entertaining which adjoins the Shed and Caravan pad
- Great home base for someone travelling either with caravan or motorhome
- Maclagan is 55 minutes north of Toowoomba via Jondaryan
- Maclagan has a general store with Post Office, CafÃ© and fuel
- School bus is to Quinalow ( Prep to Year 10) and Dalby High School
- The wonderful Bunya Mountains is only 30 minutes drive away.
A property with so many uses, so please call for more information.