9-11 Grace View Street,
Darling Heights Queensland 4350
Investor Alert --- Get 6.55% Gross Rent Return --- Long Lease 'til Late Next Year
PREMIUM DUCTED AIR graces this Investment Unit presented by Jacqui Walker only 900 Metres to USQ.
INVESTORS can anticipate ongoing capital gain and solid rental demand, because of the spacious open-plan living and dining rooms with DUCTED AIR, floating floors and stunning colour tones. These spacious areas flow to the low-maintenance outdoor entertaining areas - definitely made for happiness with family and friends!
THE IMPRESSIVE KITCHEN features premium appliances and WATERFALL STONE COUNTERS; and the contemporary bathroom has been created for rejuvenation.
RENTAL INCOME SNAPSHOT - Unit 2, 9 Grace View Street:
- Get 6.55% gross rent return
- Long lease until late 2024
AREA FAST FACTS:
- 900m to University
::: Handy today ... great for capital gain tomorrow
- Set on the upper-side of the street
- The sprawling park is practically on the doorstep
INSIDE DEEP DIVE:
- Premium DUCTED AIR
- Effortless relaxation across the spacious, Open-Plan Living and Dining room
- This leads to Covered Outdoor Entertaining Area
::: The beautiful tiling captures the heart of sophistication
::: Definitely made for happiness!
- A striking Kitchen overlooks the living zone
::: With contemporary trends and WATERFALL BENCH
::: Also premium finishes and the DISHWASHER you expect
- Glamorous Bathroom made for rejuvenation
::: Scroll thru the pictures ... simply sensational!
- Built-in robes to 2 Bedrooms
- Useful linen storage
- And a private arrival home via the AUTO Internal Single Garage
OUTSIDE, get your weekends back! Unit living means LESS CHORES - and the private, easy-care Courtyards have been created for happiness. The Body Corp fees are low, too.
SO WHAT'S NEARBY?
- Thiess Park is practically on your doorstep
- Intelligently positioned 900 metres to USQ
- 1.4km to Oval at Ernest Peak Park
- 1.6km to Darling Heights Primary School
- 2.3km to Woolworths at Drayton Shopping Centre
- 4.0km to Coles and Kmart at Toowoomba Plaza
- 4.0km to Harristown High School
INVESTORS will appreciate all the features and benefits here, including DUCTED AIR ... floating floors ... stunning colour tones ... spaciousness ... and so much more only 900 metres to USQ.
NOW IT'S TIME TO PLAN YOUR LOOK, so to assist with that, The Jacqui Walker Sells Team is available to answer your questions or to confirm your appointment request. 24/7, we're ready for your call, SMS or online inquiry. SEE TODAY!
***USEFUL DETAILS courtesy of The Jacqui Walker Sells Team:
- General Rates: Approx $1,200.00 net 1/2 yr per unit
- Water Access: $314.95 net 1/2 yr per Unit + consumption
- Body Corporate: $400.00 net per quarter per Unit
- Aspect To Street: South, slight south-west
- State School Zone: Darling Heights Primary, Years 1-6; Harristown High, Years 7-12
- Disclaimer: All care taken, however quoted figures and amounts are approximate only.