Dual living house with subdivision potential or auxiliary unit on large 918m2 block!
This property, on a rare 918m2 block, perfect size for subdivision (subject to council approval) or to build at the back a secondary dwelling or auxiliary unit to rent separately, is ideally located at waking distance to Logan Central Plaza, and at just under 5 minutes drive to the Pacific Highway (via Paradise Road).
The present house consists of 3 different and distinct sections, with a total of 5 rooms, 3 kitchens, 3 bathrooms and 3 living areas. Please note that the 3rd section, as marked in red on the floor plan, needs to be demolished as not authorised by the Logan City Council, except if complied to the Council and if approved by the Council. In the following paragraph then, we will not be describing this third section, even though you will be able to walk through at inspection.
The upper part of the house has a beautiful polished timber floor throughout, and consists of a large living area and dining with open kitchen, two bedrooms, main bathroom and separate toilet.
The lower part of the house, with access from downstairs, has a lovely kitchen opened on the dining on one side, and on the the living room on the other side. This section has also two rooms plus bathroom and separate toilet, though missing just a few centimetres to be of legal height.
Presently the place is being rented to an extended family for $500 per week (excluding the third section, in red on floor plan). The tenant will vacate the place by settlement day if requested by the new owner, but would like to remain in this property if the new owner agrees to a new rental agreement.
- Large 918m2 block
- Brand new roof
- Brand new electric heater
- Electricity completely redone throughout the house
- Dual living (not counting the third section as in red on floor plan)
- Double carport
- Potential subdivision (subject to Council approval)
- Ideal to build a secondary dwelling or auxiliary unit, to be rented separately, with separate electric and water meters, and separate letter box
- Large side access
- 6kw Solar panels
- Walking distance to Logan Central Plaza, and Logan Library
- Proximity to public transports and schools
- Under 5 min drive to Pacific Highway, 30 min to Brisbane CBD, 30 min to Airport terminals, 45 min to the Gold Coast