9 Cassiopeia Place,
Wynnum Queensland 4178
Price: By Negotiation
Open Home Details:
Saturday 16th, January 2021
Generous Family Home
Tucked away in a leafy cul-de-sac in Wynnum, this generous family home is a hidden gem. The sprawling 5-bedroom home is situated on an 800m2 parcel of land - a large and rare find, especially in the suburbs. The front veranda is a great spot to add a table and chairs and enjoy your morning cuppa or another place to relax is under the covered gazebo overlooking the grassy view of Nazareth House Wynnum.
The spacious master bedroom has ample room for a King-sized bed and has its own walk through robes, ensuite with shower and separate toilet. The garage has been conveniently converted into a rumpus/ family room with plenty of space for kids toys or even a pool table for the adults to enjoy. There is still plenty of room to park your cars safely with a double carport option.
Other features include:
- Original electric kitchen, timber cabinetry & skylight
- Combined dining/kitchen with walk-in pantry
- Separate family & lounge room with a potbelly fireplace
- Tiles & carpet throughout with heaps of storage options
- Large internal laundry & separate main bathroom with separate w/c
- Solar hot-water, crim safe screens & nbn connected onsite
- Side access on the right-hand side of the property
- Storage/workshop for those who have a hobby or just need extra storage space
- Situated in a quite location, with long term established friendly neighbours
- Short drive to Wynnum business district & both Wynnum & Manly Esplanades
- 15 minutes' drive to Brisbane Airport & under 30 minutes to Brisbane CBD
- Walk to Wynnum North Train station & several bus routes to choose from
- The Gold Coast in under an hour travel as well as the sunny Sunshine Coast.
This generous family home on such a large parcel of land will not stay on the market for long. To arrange an inspection, call anytime or pop along to one of the scheduled open homes.