9 Clifford Street,
Meringandan West Queensland 4352
Open Home Details:
Saturday 17th, April 2021
Get Two Living Areas And One Acre Filled With Happiness. 20 Mins To Toowoomba.
*** Inspection Invited - By Appointment Only ***
SO YOU WANT two living areas and one acre filled with gorgeous gardens, birdlife & happiness.
AND it must be under 20 minutes to Toowoomba.
YOUR SEARCH STOPS HERE! This sensational move by Jacqui Walker is a peaceful lifestyle package on ONE ACRE featuring 2 fantastic living areas and parklike tranquil gardens.
WELCOME, you've arrived...
TOP 5 FEATURES:
- Set across ONE ACRE ... feels like parklands, and fully-fenced
- A spectacular outlook from the delightful UPDATED kitchen
- TWO living area, and equally gorgeous outlook from dining room
- Massive 11.5m x 4m entertaining zone
- And blissful birdlife across the property
INSIDE THE LOVELY three bedroom brick home, discover the:
- Lovely presentation
- Neat and tidy paintwork
- Updated kitchen made to delight
::::: Stunning high-gloss wooden benches
::::: It's extremely pretty with gorgeous window outlook
::::: The sink overlooks a tranquil park-like setting
::::: Also 2 big pantries, an appliance cupboard and electric cooking
- TWO living areas
::::: Lounge room with reverse-cycle air conditioning
::::: Rumpus room the size of a single garage
- AND a beautiful dining room
::::: With lovely glass sliding door flowing to the HUGE entertaining zone
::::: With blissful views over the parklands-style yard
- Useful storage cupboards to the hallway
- 3 bedrooms, each with built-in robes
::::: 2 with ceiling fans, and the 3rd with a cooler system to the window
- Bathroom with updated large shower
- A separate internal toilet
- And a laundry at rear of rumpus room, with handy access to the clothesline
ACROSS THE BLISSFUL one acre, discover:
- The big 11.5m x 4m entertaining zone
::::: Gorgeous outlook here
- Fully-fenced allotment for happy kids and happy pets
::::: That's peace-of-mind for parents!!
- Simply beautiful gardens
::::: A lovely front feature with stone brickwork, steps and pretty flowers
::::: Birdfeeders to the trees attract an abundance of birdlife
::::: So much love poured-in
- Rainwater tanks
::::: 1 plumbed to the house
::::: 1 for garden use
- A handy garden shed
- DOUBLE garage
- And a carport, too!
THE OWNERS LOVE the peaceful setting - and I think you'll ADORE the birdlife, serene gardens and outlook from the entertaining area.
SO WHAT'S NEARBY?
- 3 minutes to Meringandan Primary School (2km)
- 3 minutes to convenience store and iconic Meringandan Hotel (2.5km)
- 9 minutes to Highfields Secondary College (approx. 7.7km)
WITH two living areas and a total sense of country sanctuary - yet less than 20 minutes to Toowoomba - this is THE ONE!
INSPECTION IS STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT ONLY, so we're standing by right now to confirm your desired inspection time. MAKE THIS YOUR PEACEFUL LIFESTYLE MOVE!
***EXTRA HELPFUL INFO by Jacqui Walker Sells Sensational Moves:
- Land Size: 1 acre, that's 4000 sq mtrs
- Allotment Dimensions: 100m deep x 40m frontage
- Current Land Use 1: Dwelling - Large Housesite
- Current Zoning: Rural Residential (Rosalie)
- Real Property Description: Lot 82 on Registered Plan 186366
- Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
- Median Asking Rent is currently $420 per week in Meringandan West (Source: RP Data)
- State School Zone: Meringandan Primary (P-6, 2km) & Highfields State Secondary College (7-12, 7.7km)
- Internet: NBN via Fibre-to-the-Node technology (FTTN) is planned
- Disclaimer: All care taken, however you're encouraged to independently verify all figures & indications.