9 Fordwich Street,
Butler Western Australia 6036
Price: From $585,000 - UNDER OFFER :)
This is one of Butler's largest homes that is set on one of Butler's best streets...!!! Seriously - if you want the BIGGEST and the best, call Dave now because it's "FIRST IN BEST DRESSED!" Set on a huge 683 meter block and located within a short walk to the central lake and schools, presents this HUGE 4 BEDROOM + STUDY + GAMES + THEATRE + POOL ultimate home!
The features are endless and they include:
- A great sized master bedroom that comes with a huge walk in robe. The private ensuite is perfect
- Three further kids bedrooms are all king sized and also have built in robes, between bedrooms three and four is a kids activity/home work station
- Separate study to the front of the home and also is a games room with built in cabinetry
- Check out the Gold Class Theatre room...!!! This is amazing with double doors, high recessed ceilings with feature star lighting - this really needs to be seen to be appreciated
- The kitchen is amazing! Mum will love the extra bench space that is perfect for the growing family and with only the best in appliances, extra overhead cupboards, walk in pantry, Smeg Dishwasher and huge fridge recess...it's the largest kitchen you will see...!!! This overlooks the dining and family areas that are again, very spacious... with quality flooring, extra height ceiling, fresh modern décor and the views out to the entertaining/pool area are the best!!!
Slide open the doors from the living and you walk out to the entertaining area. It's at this time your jaw will drop and you will discover that this is simply THE BEST!!! It's like your own tropical oasis in your backyard and really has to be seen to be appreciated!!! Relax this Summer playing with the kids in your below ground pool...!!! As the property is set on an extra sized 683 meter block, there is extra room for the kids and pets to run free and also the property has a rear access through the double garage.
Packed full of extras and they include:
- Enter the home through the larger double doors, step inside and you are greeted with extra height ceilings and wide hallways
- Ducted reverse cycle - zoned air-conditioning
- Solar power panels
- Modern lighting
- Extra power and TV points
- Larger laundry with overhead cupboards
- Extra height and sized double garage - with rear roller door access to the rear
- Ample storage areas
- Cafe blinds, LED light and ceiling fan to the outdoor alfresco/entertaining area
Only a short walk to Primary schools, Butler College, train station, The Cornerstone Family Tavern, Dome cafe and sooo much more...!!!
With too much to list, this house really needs to be viewed to be fully appreciated!!! Call Dave today and discover with your own eyes what it would be like to live in one of Butlers BIGGEST and BEST homes!!!