9 Stanley Drive,
Villeneuve Queensland 4514
Price: EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
STYLISH RENOVATED LOWSET ON 1/2 ACRE
PLEASE READ AD IN FULL - FIRST AVAILABLE VIEWING SAT 30/10/21 10am, No Exceptions unfortunately thanks for your understanding
Mostly renovated 3 bedroom lowset brick home with stylish skillion roof design on large 1/2 acre allotment in an elevated position and a quiet cul-de-sac street with grazing farm land adjoining at the rear and mountain views out the front.
* New kitchen, fresh paint, new fans and light fittings, tiled living areas, new A/C
* Heaps of room for a massive shed, pool vegetable gardens, fruit orchard or pets
* Dog proof fencing in backyard, mostly level ground with side access achievable
* Single lock-up garage which could very easily be converted to 4th bedroom or media
* Soaring high, raked ceilings with exposed rafters in the living area
* Front porch area and patio out the back for entertaining
* Tank water only, septic & grey water system in use (no town sewer) rates $674 per 1/2 yr
* School bus pick-up, bin service, Sat NBN available, boat ramp 5 minutes away
* So much potential to add your personalised finishing touches with much of the heavy lifting already done, maybe render or paint the brickwork some landscaping etc.
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.