9 Timaru Court,
Annandale Queensland 4814
Price: Offers Over $600,000
845sqm of space in sought-after Annandale!
Situated in sought-after Annandale on a large 845sqm allotment, this home enjoys great privacy at the far end of a quiet court. The exterior of the property is a visual tease as it does not prepare you for the spacious dimensions, abundance of accommodation and huge yard with pool within. And with powered shed, side access and double garage, this house just keeps expanding!
Clearly designed for the modern family, this home has an abundance of rooms to meet everyone's needs. With separate living areas, one located to the front of the home and one towards the rear, arguments over the TV will become a thing of the past. Both areas flow through to the centrally located kitchen.
The kitchen, both stylish and spacious, boasts stainless steel appliances, a generous supply of drawers and cabinets. The double sink is incorporated into the workbench top overlooking the rear living area, leaving the cook free to chat with dinner guests whilst preparing the salad.
The five bedrooms are all well sized and boast built-in-robes whilst the master benefits from a walk-in-robe and ensuite bathroom. The master bedroom is located towards the front of the home, making it ideal for privacy.
A large, undercover patio looks out over the expansive garden. The generous size of this 845sqm allotment means there is ample room for the kids to run and play even with the swimming pool. The in ground pool is bordered by attractive landscaping and rocks. Side access for the trailer or camper an additional bonus.
* Generous allotment, double car garage, side access and rear powered shed
* Spacious living areas, neutral dÃ?Â©cor, rear cathedral ceiling and air conditioned
* Stylish kitchen with ample storage, pantry, double sink and ample prep room
* Master bedroom located in separate wing to remaining four bedrooms
* Expansive patio area overlooking the pool
* 5kw solar system, great savings to be enjoyed running the main air conditioning
* Minutes by car to Annandale Central, Grammar Primary School, Fairfield Central and Bunnings