9/171-179 McLeod Street,
Cairns North Queensland 4870
Price: $280,000 FIRM!
5% PLUS Return! | Sound Investment | Fully Renovated Townhouse
Welcoming to the property market this sensationally appointed, city fringe Townhouse that has recently undergone a full top-to-toe renovation. Boasting a generous floor plan that expands over two levels, this property will appeal to the astute and eager investor.
- 2 bedrooms, fitted with brand new carpet, built in wardrobes & air-conditioning
- Walk-in robe in the Master
- Large renovated bathroom
- Massive kitchen with brand new appliances & ample storage space
- Internal Laundry
- Generous living room, complete with large split system air-conditioning
- Front, private patio with brand new timber decking
- Rear courtyard with small lock-up shed
Rental Income: Currently achieving $390 p/w until November 2022
Body Corporate Levies: $3,220 annually (approx.)
Council Rates: $2,500 annually (approx.)
Conveniently located within proximity to all major amenities, this property is nestled within a small boutique & gated complex of only 18. Complete with a generous inground swimming pool, an undercover carport & small lock-up storage shed - this property represents a sensational opportunity for one lucky buyer!!
MUST BE SOLD | Offers in the High $200's carefully considered!