92 Hillview Crescent,
Whitfield Queensland 4870
Price: Around Mid $800,000's
Open Home Details:
Saturday 23rd, January 2021
Tucked away ten minutes from town, high up in the Blue-Chip area of Hillview Crescent this double st
The main house upstairs has lovely high ceilings, original timber floors, open lounge/dining areas complete with full length sliding doors opening onto the massive verandah with an elevated outlook.
- Three bedrooms, all with split system A/C and built in wardrobes, including a very large master bedroom with ensuite and direct access to upstairs verandah.
- Great entertainer's kitchen with no expense spared connects to the rear undercover deck, overlooking the peaceful, fenced rear garden, serene foothills and no rear neighbours. Relax in the built-in outdoor spa at the end of a hard day's work.
- Tasteful and tranquil main bathroom with shower and bath.
- Downstairs has a massive second living space with private nook for home office, flowing out to the stunning resort style pool, timber decking and lush tropical gardens. Oversized laundry with plenty of space for storage.
- There is also a self-contained granny flat with separate secure entrance, kitchenette and ensuite... Ideal for Air BnB or extended family and guests.
- Huge lock-up garage with over-height electronic roller door, suitable for boat/caravan and plenty of space for storage. Electronic gate for access to second undercover carport - security assured!
Designed to maximise tropical living, this free flowing family home offers a unique and secluded lifestyle, it's one you'd be proud to call home.