9/67-71 Broadbeach Boulevard,
Broadbeach Queensland 4218
Open Home Details:
Saturday 17th, April 2021
TALISMAN BROADBEACH - HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER - OCEAN VIEWS
Talisman Apartments - Highly sought after, tightly held beachfront building in a convenient location only moments from the beach, Broadbeach entertainment precinct with cafes and restaurants, Pacific Fair and the Star Casino and also the light rail.
This light filled neat as a pin beachfront apartment offers spacious living throughout with sweeping panoramic views of the beach, skyline and hinterland. With views from all rooms, perched on level 3, you will truly appreciate the lifestyle and atmosphere the Gold Coast is renowned for.
Situated in Talisman which is a well regarded high rise that is popular with owner occupiers and holiday makers alike. Leisure facilities within landscaped gardens and lawns include a full sized tennis court, heated pool, spa and saunas.
* Open plan living area overlooking the tennis court.
* Large North facing balcony with views of the ocean.
* Immaculate kitchen with plenty of storage and bench space.
* Master bedroom with southern views, walk through robe and large ensuite.
* Second bedroom offers hinterland views with built in robe.
* Second bathroom with shower/bath.
* Seperate laundry with storage.
* Tiled throughout and carpeted bedrooms.
* 117m2 in size including balcony.
* Neat as a pin, but plenty of scope for upside to make it your own.
* Ideal for owner occupiers or investors alike.
* Fantastic onsite managers.
For more information on this property or if you would like to inspection, please call Alex Wohler on 0490 320 818.
With record low interest rates, high rental demands and major infrastructure occurring on the Gold Coast - There may never be a better time to buy in this highly sought after location.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein. * denotes approximate measurements.